Attachable chest plate for HT narrow body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is something that ive been working on for the past few days.... A plug and play chest plate for HT narrow body. It's not complete but something to look at now... HT should consider releasing a TT body like this with interchangeable chest plate so we dont need to hunt for a sculpted neck body.

xeno-HTchest-plate-001.jpg

xeno-HTchest-plate-002.jpg

xeno-HTchest-plate-003.jpg

xeno-HTchest-plate-004.jpg

xeno-HTchest-plate-005.jpg

xeno-HTchest-plate-006.jpg

Last edited:
That is a very cool idea! And of course your work is also great. :)
Only thing I worry about is that the body might get a little too buff. How is it looking from the side?

Btw: did you get my PM? Would begreat if you could come back to me... :)

That is a very cool idea! And of course your work is also great. :)
Only thing I worry about is that the body might get a little too buff. How is it looking from the side?

Btw: did you get my PM? Would begreat if you could come back to me... :)

I'll take some pic of the side view ...

Ive tried to reply to your PM but it said your inbox is full :/

Thanks guys~
Problem is making cast of a chest plate this thin is kinda hard
I'll see how i go.

KingGrayskull i'll try again now.

VERY nice move indeed!
I definitely need one for Indiana Jones. :D
It would be nice to get few colors variants: pale flesh, pink flash, tan. U know, all the colors HT actually uses.
We could use it for many-many figures, including old Jack Sparrow.
But the plastic itself should be skin color. No doubts. Coz paint will get scratched with the head. Especially, cast head. So you need to find the way to make color casts, Jack.
Keep it on!

Last edited:
Brilliant work! I would definitely be in for a few if made available. Geniunely great idea!

Genius idea. The concept would be a solution to a problem like this:

Taylorpics67.jpg

^old pic of my Chris Taylor (casual style) - you could get rid of that gap at the base of the neck. Except in Taylors particular case it'd need a neck no thicker than that of the TT he is on* and a less beefy chest, not sure that could be done for a figure like Taylor but nevertheless cool idea.

*Taylor and Barnes head types definitely do not fit Royce/Wolverine or T-800 necks and the attacheable chest/neck looks like its in that size range

^ditto and to others.
Brilliant idea and it looks well executed on your prototypes.

Back