AT-TE Tank Gunner Mini Bust Accessory Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone in this hobby complaining about 10 bucks needs to find a new hobby.

Tom, 10 dollars to ship these pieces (which you know will have to be made of plastic similar to the Frodo and Sam Orc helmets in order to prevent breakage or damage to the bust) is highway robbery. I am not faulting you for ordering them - if you wanted them, by all means, order them. But this makes no sense at all. With shipping, they are charging 1/3 to 1/2 of a regular mini bust price for 2 small strap-on pieces (okay, Bannister and Shai, get you minds out of the gutter ... :monkey3). It's ridiculous.

I agree. After tax and shipping, this is possibly the worst deal in GG history.

I am just about done with GG, but I have a so far complete collection of ROTS clones and I've been waiting for this little pack to come out to finish them off. Moving on, my enthusiasm for them and their stuff is at a pretty low point going into 2008.

anyone in this hobby complaining about 10 bucks needs to find a new hobby.

As always Nash, you stopped to look at the pretty flowers in the corner of the frame without taking time to look at the overall picture. We have no problem spending money. Hell, it's not like Sideshow prices are dropping. It's perceived value of that money. There is no way those 2 pieces of plastic cost GG 25 dollars to make and ship. Hell, I would be shocked if they cost them 5 dollars. Will it break any of us to spend 10 dollars? No. And, to cut to the chase with your ever-present rebuttal - no, we don't have to buy it. However, that doesn't mean we can't discuss our feelings on a forum for ... those feelings.

But, I know how much you hate to read my diatribes so I will cut to the chase. If YOU want to waste 10 dollars so badly, feel free to stay in this hobby. Just please pass on the GG "accessory" packs. Wipe your ass with the 10 dollar bills. At least then you A.) stoke your vanity and B.) actual get some kind of value from your "expenditure".

If this goes on play.com, I'll probably get it...I got a white clone already...

And it can't go on Bly...

Someone please post a pic. Not interested in it for a minibust, wondering if it would work on either Medicom or Hasbro clone.

Hey Prog, did you or anybody else ever figure out if this set fit on a Medicom or Sideshow clone? Pix anybody?

Back