Statue AT AT Walker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Signed Falcon too. Prices are all over the place on that one. I saw a few sell for 10 to 15 grand the past few years. Then other times a few went for under 5 grand this past year.

I have the Signed Falcon too. Prices are all over the place on that one. I saw a few sell for 10 to 15 grand the past few years. Then other times a few went for under 5 grand this past year.

Everyone I came across who has a Falcon is set with their 10k price tags. If you guys ever come across one for 5 and under, please let me know lol

Shes here. Ill post un boxing pics but first I need to find a place to display her.
IMG_4071(2).jpg

Careful when you assemble it, do it as they say on the paper included there.

Will do! I took out the paper work and the mini cannons and one of the cannons are not straight. It kinda bends up. I think I will do the boiling water to cold water trick to straighten it out.

I had to come back to see pix but on another note I meant specifically that much on this piece. I’m guilty of spending a ton on things I like lol aren’t most of us. I just spent plenty!!

I love these but unfortunately I only have the large plastic version.

One thing I’d like is a nice 1/6 scale detailed head like HT did for the Falcon cockpit. If I hit powerball I’ll have them price me a 1/6 falcon like they displayed lol put that in my Star Wars Land section of my 20k sqft warehouse/man cave on my property. I’d definitely have an emporers window so it’s like being in space.

I bought the MR AT-AT SE NIB in 2015 but sold it a year after acquisition for 2x what I paid. If memory serves me, I sold it for about $9,000.00 CAD so it was a solid investment.

It's an awesome statue.

I didn't get to do a full unboxing yet, but thought I post a pic of the instructions for now. I'll get to the unboxing soon.

IMG_4076.jpg

Here are some pics. Screwing the legs in were a bit scary since you have to flip the base over and align the holes for the screws. Then flip the box over. I'll get some close up pics soon. I am still trying to straighten out one of the side cannons since it came a little warped.
IMG_4077.jpg
IMG_4079.jpg
IMG_4082.jpg
IMG_4083.jpg
IMG_4084.jpg

All I can say is congratulations on acquiring such a piece, its definitely one of those grail pieces that you should be very proud of. Enjoy it and good luck finding the other MR pieces.

All I can say is congratulations on acquiring such a piece, its definitely one of those grail pieces that you should be very proud of. Enjoy it and good luck finding the other MR pieces.

Thank you Big Mo. I couldn't be happier. This is such an amazing piece.

Congrats Spooky! That is a gorgeous piece. I'm hoping this year I would be lucky enough to find one.

Here are some pics. Screwing the legs in were a bit scary since you have to flip the base over and align the holes for the screws. Then flip the box over. I'll get some close up pics soon. I am still trying to straighten out one of the side cannons since it came a little warped.
View attachment 385930
View attachment 385931
View attachment 385932
View attachment 385933
View attachment 385934
I put my base on 2 saw horses, worked out great. Shame I didn't keep mine. Such wanted piece now, but when I bought mine in 2008 the company I bought from they were begging for someone to take their stock. Same for their Elite Han blasters and Falcon they were so cheap I had to buy them. Sure miss those days, then then EFX came along. Look what you get today
for your money a tiny Falcon.. Shame my computer broke I had photos of my statues that I don't have anymore.

Last edited:
Thanks. Great shots of the unwrapping. Are you displaying your AT-AT already?

No not yet. I'm thinking of getting a dedicated stand just for her. Maybe like a 4ft or so high stand. Once I do Ill post some pics.

Back