Assassins Creed Altair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys so I am in the beginning stages of a custom Altair from assassins creed. I have a lot of big plans for this figure since I don't think HT is going to do him and if they do mine will be so stinking cool I don't think I'll need it lol.

Plans are to do all leather belts, boots, bracers, and sheaths. I also plan on having a retractable assassins blade among other cool things. Now I have been able to create patterns for pretty much all the weapons and clothes but I have hit a snag. I cannot find a thin enough leather to make the belts and stuff from. So this is where I am hoping you fellow freaks can come in and help me out. I am looking for a very thin brown leather maybe someone can point me in the right direction for an online source of this leather. If anyone has seen the Flamma figure from ACI that is the perfect ideal leather I am looking for.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: So I am hoping someone out there can help me past this little hurdle so I can carry on with this project. I will be doing more than one if that is incentive lol:pray::pray::pray:

I will update this thread with pics as I get parts done...So far I am working on a short sword and throwing knifes

Back