Asmus Toys: Mouth of Sauron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I collect LotR & hobbit (sideshow & weta ) and I have quite a few predators from Hot Toys. Biggest piece in my collect is Azog on Warg, bloody huge.
I want to start collecting more 1/6 figures outside the predator line. I was looking to see if there were Witcher figures and that's how I found this site :)

I collect LotR & hobbit (sideshow & weta ) and I have quite a few predators from Hot Toys. Biggest piece in my collect is Azog on Warg, bloody huge.
I want to start collecting more 1/6 figures outside the predator line. I was looking to see if there were Witcher figures and that's how I found this site :)

Well again welcome.

since this was brought up - the Mouth of Sauron on his decaying steed is the single most anticipated Asmus piece for me. Nobody else has done it like this - neither Sideshow nor Weta and its about time this great visual character got first class treatment. I have the Toybiz one - and for what it is I have no complaints and am glad to own it..... but we need a larger and more detailed MofS and we need it ASAP.

since this was brought up - the Mouth of Sauron on his decaying steed is the single most anticipated Asmus piece for me. Nobody else has done it like this - neither Sideshow nor Weta and its about time this great visual character got first class treatment. I have the Toybiz one - and for what it is I have no complaints and am glad to own it..... but we need a larger and more detailed MofS and we need it ASAP.

I have been waiting for Saruman but Asmus will probably give him a squished head. At least their armored figures have been decent.

Back