Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring : Gothmog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$140... even though this was a definite purhcase before; it's now doubly so. I figured the price would at least be the same as the Morgul Lord.

Cool to see they're trying to keep pricing fair :rock :rock :rock

Well, that's it. Just when I said I'm cutting back or done with buying 1/6, I'm pre-ordering both of these figures. Too nice to pass up.

Just ordered from BBTS for $160 before checking the thread. Perhaps they will offer a price adjustment as with the Morgul Lord.

wait -- why $160 at BBTS? They were the first ones to lower the price before? That's why I ordered from them.

I can't order from Vantage because I'm in the same state and the tax stinks.

Yeah, not sure why, or how Vantage has such a low price... but if BBTS doesn't correct then I will cancel and go with Vantage.

I have faith in BBTS, since they were the first to lower on Witchking.

Same here, ordered thru bbts before checking thread

Yeah, not sure why, or how Vantage has such a low price... but if BBTS doesn't correct then I will cancel and go with Vantage.

I have faith in BBTS, since they were the first to lower on Witchking.

Same here, ordered thru bbts before checking thread

Yeah, there's nothing more irritating than a substantial price drop at only one place. That's why I assume Asmus or BBTS will fix it. Doubt they want the conversation to swing to complaining about price.

Of course, it could also be a mistake on Vantage's part. If so, will they honor the $20 difference?

thats cheaper than vantage, this price battle looks great for us consumers

thats cheaper than vantage, this price battle looks great for us consumers
I've never received an order from though but did order the Morgul Lord from them. Fingers crossed that my first order with them has no problems.
ETA The more I look at the teaser in the background the more I think it is a Gondorian soldier. Faramirs boots had buckles on them and the clothing looks like what the Gondorians wore.

Last edited:
The more I look at the teaser in the background the more I think it is a Gondorian soldier. Faramirs boots had buckles on them and the clothing looks like what the Gondorians wore.

That very well could be...but they have said that Aragorn is 70% complete...and if their short history tells us anything, they use the upcoming figures as 'props' in their current release imagery. I'm still thinking Aragorn...but you may be onto something.

O.K so have this guy ordered at BBT store hoping can keep up with this line. Love they started with the bad guys 1st.

Back