Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was paid and "shipped" on Feb 8th and it just arrived today.

Helms Deep Aragorn took 9 days to deliver. My guess is mine sat in a warehouse over CNY and took the slow boat to US.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ok thanks! Hopefully now CNY is mostly finished (I believe the return to work is still staggered to reduce transmission) mine is closer to 9 days then. Although with USPS being a shambles who knows these days...

edit: I just realised that was your video I watched earlier. Thanks for doing that, it's so much better to see some clear video rather than still images. The figure looks incredible.

Ok thanks! Hopefully now CNY is mostly finished (I believe the return to work is still staggered to reduce transmission) mine is closer to 9 days then. Although with USPS being a shambles who knows these days...

edit: I just realised that was your video I watched earlier. Thanks for doing that, it's so much better to see some clear video rather than still images. The figure looks incredible.
Thanks yeah its better to judge a figure with a video in my opinion. Glad you liked the video!

22aa93e9e318011476d9b6f7c4d08267.jpg

Received mine today and the first thing I checked is the eyes.... I can tell you this is not an issue at all. Eye is shunned in as you age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received mine today and the first thing I checked is the eyes.... I can tell you this is not an issue at all. Eye is shunned in as you age.

Great pose! I've been on the fence about keeping my PO but this helps sell it for me.

This is simply stunning! How much work did you have to put into the figure to look this good? You’re the first to make the cloak drape so well.

Great pose!! First time I've seen someone pose him with the pipe that actually looks realistic! Great job![emoji2936][emoji95][emoji2935]

Nice photos. Just paid him off today. I'm excited to add him and make him apart of my LOTR collection as I said before I only need a few characters already got an Aragorn I'm putting together as a custom I have Gimili all I need now is Frodo and Sam and Legolas and I'm good. If they rerelease mary and pippin then I'll get them also. But this Gandalf is going to be my centre piece.

Great pose! I've been on the fence about keeping my PO but this helps sell it for me.

This is simply stunning! How much work did you have to put into the figure to look this good? You’re the first to make the cloak drape so well.

Great pose!! First time I've seen someone pose him with the pipe that actually looks realistic! Great job![emoji2936][emoji95][emoji2935]

Thank you for your compliments. It took me about 1 hour of fuzzing around. I used the pre-fold from the cloak and workaround it - this would help to drape better

I actually think the figure looks better without the stand. The stand is nice, but when he?s on it it looks very.....crowded? I dunno...

Great shot Maximus! I've been feeling very uneasy about this figure from all the other pics I've seen, but this is the first one that really makes it work, and look like a real person. :clap

Yeh me still refreshing my emails like a crazy person.

That pose is best I have seen it is so good. Well done.

Same, I pre-ordered within 10 minutes of it going live, when I think there was only like 3 promo pics on there, thinking how this was the first time ive ever been so eager to spend that kinda money of so few shots...

Yet still, no invoice.

There are some amazing photos being shared here so thank you to everyone that has posted! I definitely can't wait to get mine now.

That said, I've a small nitpick regarding how light the eyebrows are on this. I'm getting a Lo-Pan vibe from the lack of eyebrow to hair ratio [emoji1787] They are definitely a dark grey with wisps of white in the movie. Has anyone tried darkening them yet? I'm curious to see how much doing so would improve the already great likeness!

0e2328dd481173aa78137bcfa7e5eebe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Same for me... I have sent them a lot of email but no invoice yet....

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Back