Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After adjusting pic's :)
84c3b22418bdd8d97c36b9a3afbea66c.jpg
0ace34afeec6eeb0da7cd1ec40454af1.jpg
bea443314724038eb34af67ef419dd2d.jpg
369ae6df70a9bc107ed03c92e562139c.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Looks great! Thanks for sharing those.
Still waiting for my invoice here haha

The hat in the earlier pic doesn't look that good but other than that I don't see a damn thing wrong with this figure. I'm not planning on having his hat on anyway.
I have never cared for the Asmus hat with the first version either. I use the sculpted sideshow version. I just like the shape of it better.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Don't misunderstood ya, I am not criticized this figure, those photo are from other forum..just to show pic without touch up and with flash or natural light...it is still a good 1/6 figure...

b54de3aa8307b0fa961bf3e53eef0993.jpg
515ee151c9d04ec8b236201667baab68.jpg
910c189a27694d891a38d2c70449cfae.jpg
56b7dd32d3d1b10013c0fd40ba500c8d.jpg
Great pics sir. Thank you. Question about the hair, how easy is it to move and futz with? Like will it be easy to move some strands down in front of his face? The hair looks easy enough to manipulate but a lot of their past haired figures are so gummed up its hard to separate for things like that.

I also want to give props to @Asmus once again.

I remember wishing to the 1:6 Gods that HT would get this license, but I'm so glad that is not the case any longer. HT would never have put this much love and passion into this line. They would never have gone this deep and offer this many characters. And they sure as well would never have done a real haired and bearded Gandalf as we see here. Again so happy and if future Crown releases keep this level and or exceed this bar set you will have me coming back for more (ahem...Crown Strider....Frodo.... [emoji6] )

Now where's that invoice [emoji38]

Always PO Asmus products directly from Asmus my friend.

They?ve never failed me once. Not to mention you get figures much earlier than from BBTS or SSC.

Yeah I always order my DMC figures from them and they haven't let me down yet. plus they have awesome customer service, but I do usually get an email confirmation so I'm just hoping this didnt mess up somehow. BBTS is just my back up for now...I'm also on the sideshow waitlist. Im covering all of my bases on this guy haha

Awesome! I emailed them the other day and they said some more might come in stock once they start shipping. Glad I didn't miss this window, just locked in my order as well! Didn't get a confirmation either though, and it doesn't show up in my account. I just got the paypal receipt. I do have the order number, so I'll get in contact with their CS just in case.

It's great that Asmus will be offering the sculpt separately here, but I fear that will be hard to get. Based on the overwhelming response here, some wanting a second (and some select few even already talking about flipping), I didn't want to take that risk. It seems that the sculpt alone is worth paying the $350. And I hope there were some more updates to the body and clothing compared to the V1.

All right, I'm a little more comforted to know someone else didn't get the confirmation email haha. I emailed them though just to make sure my order went through and I'm good.

Can’t wait for this one. Hopefully if this is as good as it seems to be it will be the start of the entire fellowship getting the crown treatment (hopefully spread out over a few years though. Sadly I am not made of money).

Great pics sir. Thank you. Question about the hair, how easy is it to move and futz with? Like will it be easy to move some strands down in front of his face? The hair looks easy enough to manipulate but a lot of their past haired figures are so gummed up its hard to separate for things like that.

My gandalf next week only arrive (if no shipment delay)..those pic are from other forum..I believe need lot of patience and water treatment to futz with XD...sorry for can't answer your questions..my only worrying is no pipe accessories..need find other replacement...

Curious to hear a bunch of you freaks didn't get a confirmation invoice from Asmus if you just ordered.... I got one almost instantly. I hope all your orders go through!!

Curious to hear a bunch of you freaks didn't get a confirmation invoice from Asmus if you just ordered.... I got one almost instantly. I hope all your orders go through!!

Thinking out loud here, but perhaps it was because I wasn't logged in to my account, and their system doesn't link orders to the same email address automatically? When I saw "add to cart" this morning on my phone, I had no time to lose, so I just clicked through the order process as fast as I could instead of logging in first. :lol I have the order number on my PayPal receipt and have sent customer service an email about this, so I'm hoping for the best.

I got mine immediately too. Actually the double email confirmations like usual with Asmus orders. Maybe it?s because of Paypal? I used my bank card and always get confirmation emails.

Well, I ended up following the thread's advice and preordered Gandalf through Asmus directly. Hopefully I can find someone who wants to buy my V1.

Quick question. I preordered from Asmus but because it's over 6 months period, and it is no longer showed up on the preorder list. What should I do?

I?ve ordered quite a few figures from asmus directly but always checked out as a guest never as a member which I didn?t realise, but they updated me with my preorder info a month or two ago so was greatfull for that as I couldn?t find my pre order information.

hi guys,
just let you know the Chinese New Year + Covid-19 situation is slowing things down at moment,
our shipment is delayed, and we may only be able to send 1/3 of the orders due to custom restriction because of the Covid-19,
we expect to send them all out by 20th Feb (Online orders)

Really sorry about his, but days are complicate, and looks are it ain't slowing down yet.

Back