Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to want to see more of this...... that is not the same sculpt looks almost like a caricature, the whole eye area is very different it could be the angle but this is not looking like what i preordered, maybe i am in the minority but for the price and wait this aint gonna fly.

Going to want to see more of this...... that is not the same sculpt looks almost like a caricature, the whole eye area is very different it could be the angle but this is not looking like what i preordered, maybe i am in the minority but for the price and wait this aint gonna fly.
You should definitely cancel. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Could be the pers that are making the eyes look strange to you.
I think he looks great. Can't wait to get him.

Ummm...you sure about that?

1F9643AA-EA09-4E1F-8244-9F91A173004B.jpg
0EBE41DF-7400-494D-93F2-B4D957141716.jpg

One photo is professionally taken. The other is from a phone. Even then I can tell it’s the exact same sculpt. The MAJOR difference is the color of the hair.
But it’s the same sculpt.

I mean, you’re free to feel the way you do. If you wanna cancel, I’m positive someone else will happily take your place in line.

But uh...thinking this looks like a caricature is definitely...weird.

Yeah is there any chance the hair is gonna be a bit more grey? Looks blinding white there. Really liked the color they had on the prototype.

You?re in the minority...

What you advocating the genius of the crowd?.....i want to see a few more pics maybe i am mistaken maybe i am not, but fan boys do not make my money and dont get to spend it :pfft:

I think you are over reacting on the head sculpt. It looks just like the proto but different lighting.
The real thing you should ask is, is that flashing on his hand holding the staff.

Looks amazing! I?m guessing smaller retailers will be in the June batch. I?ll have 5 months of forum pics to keep me going till then[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All out online orders will be out (if it is permitted due to Covid-19)

Sidehshow and BBTS gets about 50+% of the orders,
the rest should be out around June~

June, my seller said April :dunno

What you advocating the genius of the crowd?.....i want to see a few more pics maybe i am mistaken maybe i am not, but fan boys do not make my money and dont get to spend it :pfft:

Not really advocating at all. YOU actually suggested that your opinion may be a minority one...since it appears to me that Asmus is delivering what they promised, I?m simply agreeing with you that you?re mostly on your own by thinking otherwise.

Back