Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a curious decision. I wonder how they ended up there. I'm not fussed about it, though, as I don't intend to display him with the hat on. Yes, it's an iconic part of the character, but I couldn't bring myself to cover up any of that gorgeous hair work!

I wonder who will be first to make a run of custom hats that don't cost the same price as the figure does.

It is a curious decision. I wonder how they ended up there. I'm not fussed about it, though, as I don't intend to display him with the hat on. Yes, it's an iconic part of the character, but I couldn't bring myself to cover up any of that gorgeous hair work!
Agreed. It is iconic...but really need to show off this figures strong points.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Crown Gandalf has the new body that Asmus used for helms deep Aragorn so articulation should be better and proportions will also be improved.

So first we got people simping that if you bought a custom it would be a lot more than this figure, which is the dumbest argument I see on these forums all the time. Must have just been too challenging to pick a different fabric that's thinner and flows better. Now we got people making excuses for the hat and pipe. The level of simp in this thread is impressive.

So first we got people simping that if you bought a custom it would be a lot more than this figure, which is the dumbest argument I see on these forums all the time. Must have just been too challenging to pick a different fabric that's thinner and flows better. Now we got people making excuses for the hat and pipe. The level of simp in this thread is impressive.

A custom would be a lot more. Ever see the Gandalf the White custom and price? Or are you really such an ignorant prick?

Crown Gandalf has the new body that Asmus used for helms deep Aragorn so articulation should be better and proportions will also be improved.

Cool beans, where did you see that? I was wondering about that.

Yeah I?m thinking about that. Or maybe go down the custom rabbit hole.

I'd see about trying to locate a Sideshow hat. [emoji106]

Troll.

A custom would be a lot more. Ever see the Gandalf the White custom and price? Or are you really such an ignorant prick?

Jc that's not an argument. It's you deluded people who are ignorant. Telling me a custom would cost a lot more is common sense. How many of those do they make, 20? 50? Maybe 100? No **** it would cost more. This is mass produced by a company and the majority of the figure is reuse, low effort except the sculpt.

Jc that's not an argument. It's you deluded people who are ignorant. Telling me a custom would cost a lot more is common sense. How many of those do they make, 20? 50? Maybe 100? No **** it would cost more. This is mass produced by a company and the majority of the figure is reuse, low effort except the sculpt.
Point we are making is you are acting like this is an inferior product because they didn't "improve" the outfit to your liking. Then come in with the insults blasting those that praise and recognize the work here as blind. Dont expect a warm welcome dip****. Your sense of entitlement is amazing.

We are not deluded.
You rocked on to this thread a good few pages back and insulted everyone for being happy with getting a great product at a cheap price with a head sculpt and haired cheaper than the cost of a custom.
Whatever axe you have to grind take it else where.
We are done with you here.

Mass produced but very difficult to make. This head alone makes it worth more than the $350 we have paid. Doesn't it also have a new body, and even rotatable eyes.
Anything that may not be to your liking really is just an opinion, I think not shared by many others if any.

Sounds like someone?s hurting that he missed out on the preorder.

Looks like I’m gonna have to cut out the fabric inside the hat. I’m thinking though that if the hat is a major fail they might just reissue a proper one. Anyway if I have to display him without the hat it’s not a dealbreaker.

Back