Asmus Toys: Gandalf the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I'm game. Gandalf is already looking amazing. Please let this line look great. And as importantly, let it be a prolific line with a strong representation of the characters including of course the core Fellowship, and also the Elves, Hobbits, Wizards, Men, Orcs, etc. This could catapult Asmus to the next level.

While I don't have any plans to let go of the Sideshow PF line, if Asmus's line comes together as I'm hoping, I won't be as worried about when Sideshow will make Gimli, Arwen and Sarumon.

Last edited:
Sculpt looks way better than the other stuff that Asmus has put out.:clap
Excited to see the full reveal.

Didn't Asmus release a small list of confirmed characters that they'll be doing?

Won't be getting this (can't break my Middle Earth 'statues only' rule!) but so far, so good...that face sculpt looks spot on. :clap This line looks quite promising for those who collect these sort of figures.

1474445_10151738039421968_516779618_n.jpg

Just added on FB.

The other one was more promising, but I still have great expectations. Love the skin details.

I so can't wait for this one. Looks like it will look more realistic than Sideshow. Especially with the paint app.

That looks so awesome. The eyes to me are perfect. Have the same sorrowfullness that Gandalf had in the movie. I was going to pass on this one because I have GTG and am quite happy with that. If this figure continues to look this good though it's as good as bought.

After more than a year of stepping away from this hobby, I see I've missed out on a lot of cool figures, but I am not going to miss out on this one. I will want this Gandalf standing next to my other iconic movie characters. So far this looks very promising. :clap

1474445_10151738039421968_516779618_n.jpg

Just added on FB.

The other one was more promising, but I still have great expectations. Love the skin details.

Back