Asmus Toys: Gandalf the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats why I was asking if they had any news about Gandalf, stores here are starting pre-orders but they haven't updated any of the info
I've been on them quite a bit about updates. This was posted in another thread.

"My colleague is going to factory next week to exam Skully,
so it is ready to go once the QC is done, so should all go out in early June.

Gandalf is pushed back to end of June, but looks like it is finally on the track, and should be no more delay on him

Our Ringwraith and stead is in the line now, so they should be good and on schedule!"

Do we have any updated news on Gandalf? Very interested to see if we have an upcoming eta or some new pics!

I thought I read in another thread that Asmus was having trouble getting a slot in line at the factory. It wasn't a quality issue, but a logistical one. At least I think that's what I remember reading.

I thought I read in another thread that Asmus was having trouble getting a slot in line at the factory. It wasn't a quality issue, but a logistical one. At least I think that's what I remember reading.

I think they said they were having trouble fitting in a slot for guritz. I could be wrong though. Can't wait to see the finished product. They haven't disappointed yet.

I heard late June too. That date is quickly approaching though. Especially since they haven't yet shipped guritz.

ask and you shall receive

From their FB Page:

"Ready for Gandalf~!"

10487302_10152084987146968_2921242123314791034_n.jpg

Pretty excited to see how this turns out. I decided to just order because I love me some Gandalf!

Last edited:
That's a pretty funny hodge-podge body of left-over parts. Must be how Asmus gets a good price on the bodies -- left-overs Frankensteined together. I do the same thing myself. Just think its funny that they bother to show off the body as if its a positive thing. Best to cover that one up.

I wish they'd make the hands and other exposed parts to look older. It doesn't match the skin of the face.

That's a pretty funny hodge-podge body of left-over parts. Must be how Asmus gets a good price on the bodies -- left-overs Frankensteined together. I do the same thing myself. Just think its funny that they bother to show off the body as if its a positive thing. Best to cover that one up.

I don't see how it's "hodge-podged" :dunno seems like it was done with positive intent. It's not like it's really new info either seeing as how they posted about it like 2 months ago with a black and white pic stating "Upgrade body with greater movement, and tighter joints~!"

Looks like Asmus might have jumped the gun on one of KP's new bodies. Hadn't KP announced a while back that they would release a new body with better elbow articulation?

Back