Asmus Toys: Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing.
Hopefully the cloak is hidden in that narrow box somewhere.

looks like it's tucked in here...
167165030_10157702674011968_4972472185383004436_n.jpg

Yep,I just asked them on their Facebook post on that same pic.
Man..she turned out pretty good!!
As mentioned,that dress looks insanely detailed and probably was a ***** to get right.
Asmus seem to be on a roll lately.
Really keen to see who they are announcing next.

Yep,I just asked them on their Facebook post on that same pic.
Man..she turned out pretty good!!
As mentioned,that dress looks insanely detailed and probably was a ***** to get right.
Asmus seem to be on a roll lately.
Really keen to see who they are announcing next.

That’s why I am more excited about Asmus LOTR than HT SW sometimes. I know their Helms Deep Legolas will be amazing, semi rooted hair, updated sculpt and tailoring improved to their current standards. I can already imagine it.

She does look good in these pics. The eyebrows can be toned down. The hair is key. If it arrives like the pics above (and manages to stay that way on display), we may have a grail figure here.

Just checked the tracker and mine has hit L.A. customs.

Ok finally saw enough to preorder this at Tnsfigures. It's still not a character I care a huge deal about, but I did really love her mysterious nature in the movies, and of course it's Cate Blanchett as a gorgeous elf, so what more does one really need in a figure? :D

I am kinda bummed I missed out on all the exclusives on the Asmus site, but I likely wouldn't have displayed them much anyway, and I will at least save $45 that way. I'll just have to create a cool woodland grove base of some kind to make up for it.

She does look good in these pics. The eyebrows can be toned down. The hair is key. If it arrives like the pics above (and manages to stay that way on display), we may have a grail figure here.

Just checked the tracker and mine has hit L.A. customs.

Is there a way for us to tone down the eyebrows when we have her in hand? I am still hoping it’s harsh lighting because there is so much light cascading through her hair which may have been intentional to invoke the character’s trait in the books but seems to wash out the figure overall.

That?s why I am more excited about Asmus LOTR than HT SW sometimes. I know their Helms Deep Legolas will be amazing, semi rooted hair, updated sculpt and tailoring improved to their current standards. I can already imagine it.

Wow, I can?t even imagine only being more excited about Asmus LOTR than HT SW ?sometimes.?

Is there a way for us to tone down the eyebrows when we have her in hand? I am still hoping it?s harsh lighting because there is so much light cascading through her hair which may have been intentional to invoke the character?s trait in the books but seems to wash out the figure overall.

Good points were brought up regarding the lighting, so perhaps in hand she will look fine. But if the orange stands out too much, a soft dry-brushing of very light tan paint over the eyebrows should tone them down.

Back