Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he really not come with the cloak? He's wearing it in almost all of the slim version photos. I ordered thinking he came with it.

He comes with the vibrant green regular cloak -- his own that he wear in most of Fellowship. But no 2nd cloak -- which is the cloak with the little green leaf.

Yeah, I also thought he came with it but looked at the pictures that clearly show just the one cloak. Only the original release with Sam had both cloaks.

I'd say its pretty likely Asmus will off the cloaks for sale. Easy money.

He comes with the vibrant green regular cloak -- his own that he wear in most of Fellowship. But no 2nd cloak -- which is the cloak with the little green leaf.

Yeah, I also thought he came with it but looked at the pictures that clearly show just the one cloak. Only the original release with Sam had both cloaks.

I'd say its pretty likely Asmus will off the cloaks for sale. Easy money.
Ahh, I see, thanks for clearing that up. For a minute I was thinking I wouldn't be getting any cloak at all.

Asmus replied me that next week they should start shipping of expansion set..

Inviato dal mio SM-A500FU utilizzando Tapatalk

Yeah I think Asmus themselves indicated in the Gimli thread that the Frodo/Sam expansion set would ship out by end of April. If it's imminent, then that's good. Hopefully not too much longer!

I just got my Frodo today. He's pretty great! Bring on Martin Freeman's Bilbo. :hi5:

I might have a couple of the SS cloaks if anyone needs to see what they look like... I somehow ended up with a few of them when I bought a lot of 1/6 parts :lol

Asmus replied me that next week they should start shipping of expansion set..

I've just received the same reply:
"Hi Alexandra,
We apologize for the long wait.. We are in the final packaging stage for Frodo and should be able to ship next week."

'

Frodo 01.JPG
Frodo 02.JPG

Thank you very much, Cammo...

Yep, I just realized I have a very funky paintjob on my slim Frodo. The hair on mine is painted very thin -- can see the sculpt through the paint is many places -- and the eyes on mine look oddly aqua green because there's some large brown "stars" painted in the irises. Really strange.

I'll try to take a picture and post.

20180506_215332.jpg
Sorry for the lack of quality of my cell camera. Tried my best. Don't know if it will help you, tho.
The eyes seem to be fine on mine, the star shape is not noticeable, or it's very light. As for the hair, it looks totally brown, with a few highlights on top with a tad of golden brown.

Thanks for that. Weird that the "brown star" factory painted my Frodo and no one elses. :lol

Guess I need to contact Asmus. Just wanted to make sure it was a unique difference.

Back