Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are accessories on Slim versions better than regular release versions? I know having both Aragorns that the Slim has nice looking sword/dagger.

They have less accessories, but the swords/daggers are diecast metal. Aragorn only has the elven cloak, not his ranger's cloak, and has no bow, arrows or traveling gear. Plus he only has one headsculpt, while the regular version had two.
The hobbits lack the elven cloak, but their daggers are metal and such.

They have less accessories, but the swords/daggers are diecast metal. Aragorn only has the elven cloak, not his ranger's cloak, and has no bow, arrows or traveling gear. Plus he only has one headsculpt, while the regular version had two.
The hobbits lack the elven cloak, but their daggers are metal and such.

That’s why I’m asking. I think the hands and weapons with Slim Aragorn were much better than initial release with the boots being better on original. I had both and put together a perfect digure(to me) and sold what I didn’t need/want.

Just debating picking up Slim versions of these just to grab upgraded swords and wondering if anything else was improved upon, like the pans with Sam, clothing material, etc.

That's interesting.
Could you provide proof of the hands, or anything else, being superior in the slim version? Comparison pics?
Do any of the clothes still have wires?
Thanks!
m.

That’s why I’m asking. I think the hands and weapons with Slim Aragorn were much better than initial release with the boots being better on original. I had both and put together a perfect digure(to me) and sold what I didn’t need/want.

Just debating picking up Slim versions of these just to grab upgraded swords and wondering if anything else was improved upon, like the pans with Sam, clothing material, etc.

Just Frodos sword is metal Sams is not.

I orderd Sam and Frodo from BBTS and they both shipped shipped on the 20th. Sam was in my pile of loot for about 10 days before Frodo was ready.

Let us know what they say. I've got Frodo pre-ordered but not sure when or if they'll get more in.
Well I got a response from them. First response was the generic "we do not know when this item will be in stock but we wll notify you when your item is on its way" but then I questioned about a fellow collector having their order processed already and said if they did get some in it wasn't enough to process all orders.

So I went to ebay, used the PREPSPRING 15% off code and got one for $10 ish less than what I'd have paid through BBTS. And I should have it by Monday. Seems like everywhere has this besides bbts. Dunno what the deal is.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back