Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, ok. You said you couldn't find them, not that China would take a long time. However, from personal experience, those listings always say a month or more but that isn't the reality. I received mine in about 2 weeks. That's my experience. And hell, it seems you can't find them elsewhere so why not? I hope you're able to get what you need. 🙂
Yea I ordered one anyway lol

Yea I ordered one anyway lol
Asmus still has them in stock as well. It took four days for me to recieve mine after ordering. I'm in NJ.

Edit** Sorry for the double posts people. The quote button is apparently going haywire on my phone today

Can someone give me the size of one page from the Asmus Necronomicon in cm or inches? width and length

I am going to print some lost pages and I dont have access to mine right now

Last edited:
I found bundle on ebay which came with I'm pretty sure a knock off beto sculpt with 1 eye not to fussed as I paid £5 for a shirt sculpt and boots from sideshow version. 😂

So I took a broken set of pers and sorted that I need it to be a bit more snug as pops out on 1 side.

20220405_225757.jpg

20220405_225842.jpg

I found bundle on ebay which came with I'm pretty sure a knock off beto sculpt with 1 eye not to fussed as I paid £5 for a shirt sculpt and boots from sideshow version. 😂

So I took a broken set of pers and sorted that I need it to be a bit more snug as pops out on 1 side.

View attachment 570322
View attachment 570323
Nice man, I've been searching for one of those sculpts for 6 years ! Definitely the best ash likeness out there, what the sculpt quality like ? And is there a gap where the hair meets the sideburns ?

Nice man, I've been searching for one of those sculpts for 6 years ! Definitely the best ash likeness out there, what the sculpt quality like ? And is there a gap where the hair meets the sideburns ?

Crazy I still prefer the one I've been searching for which was an older version.
Yeah a very small gap actually barely noticeable from straight on.I've used my broken dx06 pers plate and it works a treat, I think if I add a thin layer of putty the eye will fit better.

20220406_003031.jpg

Crazy I still prefer the one I've been searching for which was an older version.
Yeah a very small gap actually barely noticeable from straight on.I've used my broken dx06 pers plate and it works a treat, I think if I add a thin layer of putty the eye will fit better.

View attachment 570333
Definitely benefit from a repaint I reckon,Pete repainted his (although his is an original cast and I don't know if thered be much difference), sculpted in the gaps and used DX jack sparrow eyes and to me this is the best ash sculpt you can get, which is weird cause the ones Beto had on his full figure looked less like ash to me even though they're the same sculpt
IMG_9903logo.jpg

Last edited:
Hasn't been around these parts in awhile, but was here quite frequently back in the day. What was put out was quality product.

Back