Asmus Toys: Eowyn in Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still don't like the chinstrap on the helm...but that is so easily remedied...figure looks very good other than that small nit.

that helm is really nice touch,,, and wow 2 base also come with 2 stands.. you can say i easily impressed with the extra stand but.. the little thing that come with it i really aprreciate ...

Hadn't realized this was so close Wasn't really on my radar but now it's a distinct possibility. The big guy probably wouldn't really be complete without her in battle. After all she is no man!! Thanks for the review It helped a lot ..

I was about to order her, one click to finish order but then i realised Asmus did her eyes of BLUE colour and in the adaptations, her eyes are GREEN!!!

I was about to order her, one click to finish order but then i realised Asmus did her eyes of BLUE colour and in the adaptations, her eyes are GREEN!!!

Just on the off chance that you're not trying to stir up trouble I'll remove my smart assed post. You would actually not order this figure that by all accounts looks pretty good because according to you the eyes are the wrong color? This figure will most likely never be made again, at least not as a poseable figure.

Eowyn.jpg

Last edited:
You're right, that caught up on me at the last second. I mean how could they do such a mistake, but apart that, the figure is flawless and up the most beauty! I am getting it ;)

she has light green eyes in the movies, looks close to a blue sometimes. But not shining blue. Nonetheless the sculpt is amazing!

Read somewhere, it comes out in April 2015. But i see some people have already got their hands on it. Saw a site too where it is in stock, will search for it and revert back at you. Just ordered it earlier today

Back