Asmus Toys: Eomer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys: Éomer

I'd prefer an articulated horse, myself. The best one I've seen so far is the Inflames Toys one, with most articulations hidden under a rubbery body. If that was doable for Asmus I'd be super happy. The previous Asmus articulated horses were pretty decent, IMO, yet I'd love to see a more realistic finish, if possible. Statues like Mr. Z are great looking aesthetically, but they're just that, statues.
IFT-013-07.jpg
inflames_toys_x_newsoul_toys__three_kingdoms_soul_of_the_tiger_generals_series__zhao_zilong__zha.jpg
inflames_toys_x_newsoul_toys__three_kingdoms_soul_of_the_tiger_generals_series__zhao_zilong__zha.jpg

It's a moot point, honestly. Eomer won't be able to sit naturally on an articulated or non-articulated horse due to the inflexible mail skirt he's wearing.

I collect action figure so the answer should be articulated, no discussion. I like the velvet finish tbe original nazgul steed has. But I must be honest and say that I never really changed the pose of my steed, so probably the answer should be whatever can cost you less.

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

I’d happily take articulated as long as the joints are strong and not too intrusive. Subtle aspects of poses are key to a unique display in this hobby.
However, if non articulated is the way forward then I think a range of horses in various poses would be brilliant because I need an Asfaloth for Arwen and it just has to be posed up on its rear legs facing off the Nazgul.
A specific Firefoot could also come with a more cloth like armoured skirt piece to swap onto Eomer so he could actually sit on the horse.

Ultimately, the horses are integral to lord of the rings and especially the Rohirrim and they need representation in this line. I’d even get a Bill the pony for Sam.

So, now that we’ve talked horses, how’s about some Wargs?!!

It's a moot point, honestly. Eomer won't be able to sit naturally on an articulated or non-articulated horse due to the inflexible mail skirt he's wearing.

I noticed this issue already, while simply test setting him on a horse. The only solution will be creating a flexible skirt of individual armor plates by 3D printing and assembling them. It will be a lot easier than making real chainmail as Anthrapoid did for Éowyn.

9FED31FB-A408-4410-8B24-3129EB79A519.jpgArwen and Eomer have me very excited about this collection growing- they’re both great in my opinion! Looking forward to an updated Gandalf the White and more importantly Galadriel, Elrond, Thoeden and Gollum to say the least!

*also wouldn’t mind an Eowyn in her sheild maiden dress**

Arwen and Eomer have me very excited about this collection growing- they’re both great in my opinion! Looking forward to an updated Gandalf the White and more importantly Galadriel, Elrond, Thoeden and Gollum to say the least!

:exactly: Excellent figure choices, those are all on my Middle Earth most wanted 1/6 list too. :rock

Excellent pics too! :clap :clap

View attachment 446176Arwen and Eomer have me very excited about this collection growing- they’re both great in my opinion! Looking forward to an updated Gandalf the White and more importantly Galadriel, Elrond, Thoeden and Gollum to say the least!

Aragorn’s hair is looking real nice there. Is that the stock hair or did you commission a redo?

I say whatever’s cheaper for the horse but I’d prefer articulated if it’s the same.

just got a moment to set him up. Great figure, so pleased to have him on the shelf representing TTT. The scabbard belt was a little scary to attach, it is very thin and could break quite easily but i managed to get it sorted. The helm on mine was alittle warped from the box, but being a soft vinyl type material i could adjust it a bit while on the head. Excellent work on this one Asmus, hope Theoden is in your near future plans

can you guys post some pictures? Need ideas for how i want to pose him lol

Back