Asmus Toys: Elrond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a Facebook person but had to go and check out the pics. Here are the two that I found:

81625908_10156550314051968_7397397236767784960_o.jpg

80813409_10156550314106968_5796588820182859776_o.jpg

Loving this line. Can't wait!

I'm not gonna deny that this guy looks absolutely fantastic - but am I the only one who wanted a lordly looking Elrond in his velvet council robes?

I'd take either or both versions. But I'm looking forward to the pop of color on the shelf. (Hoping for an eventual Helm's Deep Haldir for that same reason ...)

I'm not gonna deny that this guy looks absolutely fantastic - but am I the only one who wanted a lordly looking Elrond in his velvet council robes?

Not at all - I wouldn't have minded that look had Asmus gone with it, would have looked great on the shelf (tbh would probably buy it as well as if they were to put one out further down the line). This version looks fantastic tho - just really glad to be getting a 1/6 scale Elrond! :rock

I'm happy to be getting armoured Elrond but would take the council version too. He must come with the pedestal for the One Ring though or his glorious chair! Or both.
a3f2639bd8decfcb05d19ef3be0ed369.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I'm happy to be getting armoured Elrond but would take the council version too. He must come with the pedestal for the One Ring though or his glorious chair! Or both.
a3f2639bd8decfcb05d19ef3be0ed369.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Those are great accessory ideas!!
He could also come with his really dark (almost black) navy blue velvet cloak and Anduril to recreate the scene where he presents it to Aragorn.
As far as I'm aware/can tell under the cloak he is wearing the same robes as from the Council of Elrond.

I had to come to this thread and check in. I wanted to see if I was the only one or if there are others out there. I just checked my email and . . . no invoice. I wasn’t going to post but I figured hoodonit would want to know. :monkey3

I'd take either or both versions. But I'm looking forward to the pop of color on the shelf. (Hoping for an eventual Helm's Deep Haldir for that same reason ...)

*Drooool*
Helms deep HALDIR is my most wanted LOTR figure just for the sheer fact that he was made up for the movies AND all of his scenes were awesome.
But to be honest,his voice is pretty epic too.
Loved the Toybiz version as well.

Back