Asmus Toys: Elrond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Order placed.

Asmus's "Middle Earth" lines have become my main 1/6 figure collectibles line, no doubt.

Looks like I may have to sell off other figures to make display space available!

He looks fantastic! Great colors for the shelf!

That war flag is terrific but, like Eomer's spear, might not fit in a detolf without chopping it down.

But the flag is too cool not to at least have in the box. :)

Ordered!

Fabulous outfit! Going to be a nice pop of color on the shelf!

I wonder what the fabric part of the banner is made of. In the photo it seems very stiff. I wonder if it's wired or if it's just made of stiff material.

And this is the war flag I was talking about,

exclusive001.jpg

Elrond looks great! Love the outfit. :rock Will deffo be ordering this.

Looking forward to the Aragorn updates too! :yess:

That shot of him walking with sword drawn is amazing. I wonder why Hadhafang is so small? Was it his mother’s or wife’s sword? *Googled it- it was actually his grandmother’s. The elv sword designs are the best but the High Elven Warrior 50/50 handle to blade ratio sword is the absolute best. Really, truly, madly hoping to get a Prologue Elf Soldier (or 3) out of Asmus- and with the armour pretty much fully designed with Elrond- I’m very hopeful. Gil Galad too. That guy takes the design and classes it all the way up.

I’m not actually too fussed about not going for the banner now I’ve seen it. It’s just too big to fit anywhere, I don’t recall Elrond specifically interacting with one in the prologue and I reckon I could make my own if my display ever called for it. It’s a pretty flag but looks too stiff; it should be more wavy to give the impression it’s rippling in the wind.

That shot of him walking with sword drawn is amazing. I wonder why Hadhafang is so small? Was it his mother?s or wife?s sword? *Googled it- it was actually his grandmother?s. The elv sword designs are the best but the High Elven Warrior 50/50 handle to blade ratio sword is the absolute best. Really, truly, madly hoping to get a Prologue Elf Soldier (or 3) out of Asmus- and with the armour pretty much fully designed with Elrond- I?m very hopeful. Gil Galad too. That guy takes the design and classes it all the way up.

I?m not actually too fussed about not going for the banner now I?ve seen it. It?s just too big to fit anywhere, I don?t recall Elrond specifically interacting with one in the prologue and I reckon I could make my own if my display ever called for it. It?s a pretty flag but looks too stiff; it should be more wavy to give the impression it?s rippling in the wind.

Totally agree about Gil galad! What would a herald be without his king?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back