Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Vergil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The body for Vergil will probably the same as used for Dante which isn't to bad as he will be wearing clothing that covers mostly everything. For Dante it was an issue because it was to slim and his outfit was more casual in a sense then Vergil who's is more formal/ornate.

Ohh I see. Yeah makes sense, I think Vergil?s outfit is also more of a slim fit so it should be all good. I heard that the new body also has better articulation too, so that?s nice as well.

Also, Vergil?s suit material seems like blend of velvet... and silk? In terms of longevity and articulation, I gotta say it looks quite forgiving and very easy to pose with.

Its only the vest that I feel will hinder the articulation, maybe even the pants, although judging by the crazy leg poses I?ve seen people put Dante in, I would say I?m more scared about longevity than articulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohh I see. Yeah makes sense, I think Vergil?s outfit is also more of a slim fit so it should be all good. I heard that the new body also has better articulation too, so that?s nice as well.

Also, Vergil?s suit material seems like blend of velvet... and silk? In terms of longevity and articulation, I gotta say it looks quite forgiving and very easy to pose with.

Its only the vest that I feel will hinder the articulation, maybe even the pants, although judging by the crazy leg poses I?ve seen people put Dante in, I would say I?m more scared about longevity than articulation.

Yeah but thankfully Asmus found a new pleather material that they used with DMC4 Dante that is durable enough to last and overtime the material has gotten better. There are no issues so far with any of the DMC figures and their coats. POP Toys is the tailor for all their figures and they have used that material to good use. I imagine the vest for this one will be soft rubber like DMC3 Vergil except more detailed.

Yeah but thankfully Asmus found a new pleather material that they used with DMC4 Dante that is durable enough to last and overtime the material has gotten better. There are no issues so far with any of the DMC figures and their coats. POP Toys is the tailor for all their figures and they have used that material to good use. I imagine the vest for this one will be soft rubber like DMC3 Vergil except more detailed.

That is fantastic to hear.

The overall outfit of Vergil seems like the easiest to make (minus the vest) and get it right, and considering that Asmus has had the time to ?practice? with various techniques and production processes on the older DMC figure, I feel this might be their Magnus opus DMC figure. (Well we have to see how V turns out to).

Absolutely stoked about this guy.

The head sculpt looks perfect. I kind of don't mind about whether the coat is dark or lighter like his special outfit. Kind of hoping there's a luxury version where we can get both?

The head sculpt looks perfect. I kind of don't mind about whether the coat is dark or lighter like his special outfit. Kind of hoping there's a luxury version where we can get both?

Yeah I think they ripped that facial expression straight out of the game. Let?s hope the paint work is just as good.

I have a feeling that the normal version will be just with the Yamato but the lux edition will include Beowulf, but that?s just speculation.

Yeah I think they ripped that facial expression straight out of the game. Let?s hope the paint work is just as good.

I have a feeling that the normal version will be just with the Yamato but the lux edition will include Beowulf, but that?s just speculation.

The luxury edition can also have mirage edge(force edge) sword, and a few summon swords or maybe Nero severed arm. Lol

I like this idea - the bluer coat actually looks really nice, I would be happy to have both this and the more-accurate version.
Great looking head sculpt - really looking forward to the reveal pics for this!

Has there been any other updates on this figure? While I like the blue coat, I feel like it needs to be more of a dark navy blue like in the game. True, Vergil's color is blue, but it isn't screen accurate. Unless you're playing his alt costume which is just his DMC 3/4SE costume.

Anyone else hoping this figure comes with the new version of Yamato, Beowulf, Mirage Edge and Nero's demon arm?

Also, has there been any word on if Asmus will tackle the bastard child of the series, DMC2 and DMC:Devil May Cry?
Would really like Dante from 2 as well as Lucia and the reboot version of the sons of sparda. I know it isn't a popular opinion, but I enjoyed the edgelord version of the series.

Has there been any other updates on this figure? While I like the blue coat, I feel like it needs to be more of a dark navy blue like in the game. True, Vergil's color is blue, but it isn't screen accurate. Unless you're playing his alt costume which is just his DMC 3/4SE costume.

Anyone else hoping this figure comes with the new version of Yamato, Beowulf, Mirage Edge and Nero's demon arm?

Also, has there been any word on if Asmus will tackle the bastard child of the series, DMC2 and DMC:Devil May Cry?
Would really like Dante from 2 as well as Lucia and the reboot version of the sons of sparda. I know it isn't a popular opinion, but I enjoyed the edgelord version of the series.
It's black not navy blue. Lol no updates they will release images when it's done usually a surprise.

I like this idea - the bluer coat actually looks really nice, I would be happy to have both this and the more-accurate version.
Great looking head sculpt - really looking forward to the reveal pics for this!

I feel like the luxury versions have been a big enough hit to be able to offer one for Vergil with the different coats and devil arms he has in the game. Also the severed arm of Nero.

After the figures for dmc v have been so amazing, imo, I feel like they should revisit dmc 4 Dante and Nero. As good as the newer dmc 4 Dante was, to me, it was an easy skip as it just didn't look like Dante. Granted, it helps greatly that the models of DMC V is based off of real life people and the details are ridiculous and can be taken from the game to scan or what not.

Either way, I hope they continue to make characters from the series. And even though I doubt we'll ever get it, I'd love for someone to make the different devil trigger forms of the characters.

That, and maybe give us Nico, Lady and Trish from DMC V

I saw the bump and got excited for a second... Vergil's the only one I want so I'm really looking forward to this.

a80.png

I need him to keep myself M O T I V A T E D.

It's black not navy blue. Lol no updates they will release images when it's done usually a surprise.

I always thought it was black as well, but in many scenes and merch it looks like a dark navy blue. But either way, I cant wait for it.

I saw the bump and got excited for a second... Vergil's the only one I want so I'm really looking forward to this.

a80.png

I need him to keep myself M O T I V A T E D.

Sorry bud. Didn't mean to get your hopes up.
But, yeah, Vergil is my favorite character in the series. I have 2 of the dmc 3 vergil figure and will eventually pick up the released luxury version so that I can display him with each devil arm he has in the game. If they give him everything from dmc v, then I'm screwed!

Honestly, im just glad someone is giving us good to great dmc figures. Hopefully they keep going before they lose the license.

I always thought it was black as well, but in many scenes and merch it looks like a dark navy blue. But either way, I cant wait for it.
Yeah it's probably the lighting in game which gives it a dark blue hue. Mainly on the top of the qliphoth tree, since they are almost above earth's atmosphere the sun gives it a brighter color. Especially Dante's coat and shirt.

Just some images but two is of him at the top of the tree and the other is just regular lighting. 1b1380d3f2312db0c6f043bf9bc56e42.jpg5e7f6ad23f5cf332632f7d1eb365685d.jpg39b1650aed5d5af0eceed3b9866a4e29.jpg

Navy tends to look black under low or yellow light and the blue only comes out with bright or daylight. I'd say navy because it's always been red and blue as far Dante and Vergil goes.

Sorry bud. Didn't mean to get your hopes up.
But, yeah, Vergil is my favorite character in the series. I have 2 of the dmc 3 vergil figure and will eventually pick up the released luxury version so that I can display him with each devil arm he has in the game. If they give him everything from dmc v, then I'm screwed!

Honestly, im just glad someone is giving us good to great dmc figures. Hopefully they keep going before they lose the license.

Nah it's alright. I hope we hear some news soon though.

I'm a pretty casual DMC enjoyer, so I only really care about Vergil because I like this type of character in general. The DMC3 version looked a bit too "cartoony" for me so I didn't pick it up, but the DMC5 look is just great IMO so I'm really looking forward to it.

Nah it's alright. I hope we hear some news soon though.

I'm a pretty casual DMC enjoyer, so I only really care about Vergil because I like this type of character in general. The DMC3 version looked a bit too "cartoony" for me so I didn't pick it up, but the DMC5 look is just great IMO so I'm really looking forward to it.

The DMC3 figures definitely do have that kind of look, but then they were based off of ps2 style graphics. The DMC V figures look so realistic due to the fact that the devs used actual people to model and not create their look from scratch or a certain art style. My only gripe thus far with the DMC V figures has been Nero. The sculpt isn't 100% how he looks in game or like the model, but it is close enough to know who it is.

It's still an amazing figure. I'm also looking forward to the DamToys Resident Evil 2 Leon figure. Hopefully they do Claire and maybe even Birkin and Ada. But DamToys takes their sweet ass time with their figures, but they usually end up being phenomenal. I collect their Gangsters Kingdom line and im always blown away by those figures.

Back