Asmus Toys: Boromir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hobbits all look quite okay here. I actually have no issues with Frodo & Sam by the look of this picture. Thanks for posting @koolkollectibles!

Seeing the entire fellowship together sold me on getting Boromir(rooted)

Unfortunately, SS isn't specifying rooted hair or not; it's just one PO page. Don't want to pull the trigger until I know for sure which version it is!

One of the pictures state it's rooted but I guess you could always ask before pre-ordering.

My lcs only put the rooted version up for pre-order. The more expensive version unfortunately, but what can you do.

My lcs only put the rooted version up for pre-order. The more expensive version unfortunately, but what can you do.

It's the better version anyway. :)
I thought Asmus Toys will look into it and will probably release both headsculpts on their websites.

From Facebook. Looks good!

FB_IMG_1507197056426.jpg

Beautiful figure, can't wait to add him to the fellowship. Doesn't look like Gimli was displayed though, was hoping he was close to pre-order.

Nope, Shanghai Comic Convention.

Ah. Thanks!

Hope we see some closer shots, too!

Could be the lighting, but he's looking a little blonde there. That said, I really hope the production figure comes with the hair styled that way. That's pretty spot on. Just needs a few strands hanging over his forehead and a slightly more ginger hue and he's ready to go!

And I am SO loving that they're making his original cloak. It's such a gorgeous costume. I'm extremely torn right now when it comes to how I want to display him. Do I pose him in his Lothlorien cloak to match the rest of the Fellowship, or do I pose him in this furry beauty? So torn!

Back