Asmus Toys - Bard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely on the right track. Narrow out the chin to a V shape instead of a U as stated and I think that is going to make a huge difference. Plus a bit more bagginess under the eyes.

If possible, widen the forehead ever so slightly and pull the hairline up, making the widow's peak less prominent.

Otherwise you guys are definitely on the right track. I love the tailoring on the outfit, that's looking awesome.

Thanks for working with us to deliver an even better sculpt!

We are getting close to perfection, hang in there asmus

Here my observation to get luke evans face characteristic

Attachments

• bard ps.JPG
    bard ps.JPG
    448.9 KB · Views: 273
Yea I agree. I shouldn't even respond in this thread as I'm not going to get this anyway. Now Aragorn I'm very interested in but even though he was announced at the inception of the whole line he was cast aside for Bard.

True, I am only really interested in a Gimli and Legolas, and therefore a bit miffed by Hobbit characters going first. Asmus seems almost 'backlogged' in announcements.

Its a strategy to milk the peripheral characters before tackling the Fellowship, which lets face it are the 9 figures we truly want most. No disrespect to tauriel, bard, eowyn etc as they are figures id be proud to own also.

I wasn't going to buy this figure, but now that they've updated the sculpt I am sold! It actually looks like the actor now. Very impressed. Hopefully the paint job does it justice.

I never expected Asmus to change the sculpt once it went up for pre-order. Way to go Asmus!

Pretty sure that's the same sculpt -- face anyway -- the hair has been updated. Face is a bit soft...

Bard sculpt tweaked 3-13-15.jpg
11246034_10152733537241968_6345137877621881297_n.jpg

Same lines on the brow, same hair under the lip. Everything matches, just softer. But you can see where added hair bits have been made.

Back