Asmus Tos x Viva studio : Mr. Riddler !! (NEW OFFER ADDED)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed the cane too, but I think the divets in the hair are part of the texture of the sculpt. That's a pretty bad case of the air bubbles if not, and they're rarely confined to one place.

You might be right. Do you know what body these guys use? That adam's apple actually looks good for Harrison Ford's Indy.

This figure is pretty solid. Great bat bomb and pretty darn good likeness to jim. Is it just me or does the suit fabric kind of remind you of the old megos from the 80's?

How do you make a bootleg figure of Riddler? Ask these guys...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Bat...=230696784075&ps=63&clkid=4146028343401498341

It comes with THREE batbombs AND a bowler hat! But it also has an inferior likeness and the green tights appear completly different from the jacket.

I feel Asmus/Viva's price is way too high... but I feel bad they got bootlegged already. Can't say the bootleg is worth the lower price though. Looks like a $60 figure at best to me. Elvis should make it salvageable.

I really wish this figure was priced better :gah:

...Anybody know a place that has this for sale still? I can only find like 2 people that ever got it, and Asmus says it is sold out.

Sallah

oh man...i read the title and thought it was coming back...i would DEFINITELY buy one this time around....missed out on the last one....:-(

I know nothing about the Jim Carrey Riddler, but Asmus Toys did confirm to me via their Face book page that they were doing Ace Ventura Pet Detective version two with new costume and Head sculpt!

I know nothing about the Jim Carrey Riddler, but Asmus Toys did confirm to me via their Face book page that they were doing Ace Ventura Pet Detective version two with new costume and Head sculpt!

I just checked their facebook page, that sounds awesome man! I'm so excited for this new release, Ace is one of my grails! :yess:

Back