Ashley Wood's Bertie the Pipebomb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dedguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now available at his Bambland store. $330.00 including shipping (that's $30 shipping for EMS). I got the Desert Rat version it's limited to 40 each and they come with a signed giclee print of Bertie himself.

https://www.bambaland.com/

Those are nice. I love Ashley's art. Wish I had some extra dough burning a hole in my pocket.

Now available at his Bambland store. $330.00 including shipping (that's $30 shipping for EMS). I got the Desert Rat version it's limited to 40 each and they come with a signed giclee print of Bertie himself.

https://www.bambaland.com/

Be careful... my anti-virus at work blocked a Trojan script that tried to execute when I went to the site!!!

Hmmm... I'll have to check that when I'm at home. I really want one of these, maybe a splurge item since the are so pricey.

I made a lot of purchases from this site and I never had problems.

Anyway I took an order for the desert rat giclee edition, no dirty because I want the bloody nycc edition (50 ex and list to get one ...), but I have faith :lol (if someone knows a guy would like to sell his one :monkey3 ;))

I went with the Desert Rat and almost immediatly regreted it, until I thought about it and realized I would have regretted getting the Dirty Deeds too since I really want both and that's NEVER gonna happen. I feel bad enough on my $32k a year spending this much on a toy. I think I slightly prefer the Desert Rat since to me it's more representational of Ashley Wood's art than the Dirty Deeds... as cool as the Dirty Deeds is.

Did anyone notice which one sold out first? I'd be interested to know.

Well, just be careful! This morning, I was only getting one exploit attempt... I just tried again and got four!!!

Trojan.jpg

You should use firefox, no warning with it ^^.

I went with the Desert Rat and almost immediatly regreted it, until I thought about it and realized I would have regretted getting the Dirty Deeds too since I really want both and that's NEVER gonna happen. I feel bad enough on my $32k a year spending this much on a toy. I think I slightly prefer the Desert Rat since to me it's more representational of Ashley Wood's art than the Dirty Deeds... as cool as the Dirty Deeds is.

Did anyone notice which one sold out first? I'd be interested to know.

Dirty deeds first ;).

Personnaly I really like the work of AW, so these berties are real must have for me and for that I really upset about this bloody.

You should use firefox, no warning with it ^^...

I think you guys are missing the point! This site has exploits on it trying to download to your computer! I just tested it on a second machine, and McAfee SiteAdvisor blocked access to the site because "When we browsed this site, it made unauthorized changes to our test PC.". I would be very careful doing business on this site! It may be perfectly fine, but some Java scripts or something on the site is doing things it shouldn't!!!

My desktop, laptop, school pc(s), old pc, father laptop, etc. all aren't any warning, they don't have the same AV or other protections but well, nothing :huh .

Maybe a risk exists, but I never had a steal of informations in 2-3 years of use.

My desktop, laptop, school pc(s), old pc, father laptop, etc. all aren't any warning, they don't have the same AV or other protections but well, nothing :huh .

Maybe a risk exists, but I never had a steal of informations in 2-3 years of use.

It's probably ok... maybe just a false positive, but I just felt I should let people know.

It's certainly worth pointing out.

I think they may have fixed the issue now. I was having my computer tech try the site on his machine and he got no warnings, so we came back to my machine and tried again and got no warnings either! I refreshed and then I got another warning, but now I can't get it to do anything, so they may have cleaned or fixed the offending script. Site may have been hacked this morning...

EDIT: Spoke too soon! Now it is trying to download the BackOffice Trojan... I stand by my original warnings! The site may be legit, but it could have been hacked without their knowledge.

These are really cool, not $300 cool but cool none the less.
If it was $60, I definitely would buy one.

Call me crazy but, I'm willing to drop all my pre-orders (Wolf/cleaner, Hot Toys Joker etc) for this baby. Lol. Anyways, This World War Robot looks really familiar. It resembles the Guard robot from Ashley Wood's "Zombies Vs. Robots". Surely no coincidence since it is an Ashley Wood Creation.

If it was $60 it wouldn't be worth buying. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

Back