Asajj Ventress and Darth Maul PF pics?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its a must have in my eyes.
If the light sabers were to light up it would be an instant hit with all.
Trying hard to find an exclusive version myself.
Sadly there are no local shops near me that carry SSC.
:slap

She's been one of my favourites for years, and the first Pf I bought. It was only when the joker arrived that I took her off display, and that will only be temporary until I get more cabinet space.

Hey, Grievous fit in Besta ?? I think this don´t is possible. Is any trick in the Besta ( a hole behind his base maybe ? ). Please, I need to know if the General fit as seem in the picture.

I have no idea, I don't own General Grievous.

Hey, Grievous fit in Besta ?? I think this don´t is possible. Is any trick in the Besta ( a hole behind his base maybe ? ). Please, I need to know if the General fit as seem in the picture.

It's only possible when you remove/don't display the two rear lightsabers.

Yay I bought an Asajj PF yesterday and she's estimated to be delivered tomorrow!! So excited!!!

Grats.....
Trying to work on one myself today.
:wink1::wink1:

Awesome! I'm excited to receive her. Now, she makes me wish I hadn't sold my Darth Talon. But, I'm thinking of either getting Darth Maul or Shaak Ti to go with her.

Awesome! I'm excited to receive her. Now, she makes me wish I hadn't sold my Darth Talon. But, I'm thinking of either getting Darth Maul or Shaak Ti to go with her.

Can't go wrong with either of those 2.
Got Shaak Ti on pre order myself.

Grats again

Asajj has arrived!

DSCN3976.jpg

DSCN3978.jpg

DSCN3980.jpg

DSCN3982.jpg

DSCN3984.jpg

DSCN3986.jpg

DSCN3987.jpg

DSCN3990.jpg

DSCN3993.jpg

Thanks comicbookguy!

She's about 17-17.5" tall. She is shorter than my other females, but she's still absolutely 1/4 scale.

Even though this isn't the best pic, I took one of her next to Mystique. They're going to be displayed together until I can get another Star Wars PF to go with Asajj. I'm thinking Anakin, Maul or Shaak Ti. For the time being (until more money rolls in) she'll do with Mystique.

DSCN4013.jpg

As for that eBay listing, the item looks real to me. The two things I have to say about this listing are this:

I never personally buy from someone that has less than a 99% feedback. That's just my personal rule. I usually try to stick with people who have 100%.

The second thing is the person's pics are not good at all. The lighting is poor, the background is kinda ghetto and it looks like he just threw the statue on the base, threw the cloak on and called it a day.

Asajj is a PF you will have to take a few good minutes to adjust her clothing to get it looking right. Well, at least if you're picky like I am.

Thanks comicbookguy!

She's about 17-17.5" tall. She is shorter than my other females, but she's still absolutely 1/4 scale.

Even though this isn't the best pic, I took one of her next to Mystique. They're going to be displayed together until I can get another Star Wars PF to go with Asajj. I'm thinking Anakin, Maul or Shaak Ti. For the time being (until more money rolls in) she'll do with Mystique.

DSCN4013.jpg

As for that eBay listing, the item looks real to me. The two things I have to say about this listing are this:

I never personally buy from someone that has less than a 99% feedback. That's just my personal rule. I usually try to stick with people who have 100%.

The second thing is the person's pics are not good at all. The lighting is poor, the background is kinda ghetto and it looks like he just threw the statue on the base, threw the cloak on and called it a day.

Asajj is a PF you will have to take a few good minutes to adjust her clothing to get it looking right. Well, at least if you're picky like I am.

Wow! thanks for the size pics. It really helps me out a lot! Maybe I will use a riser for her. So is she really that small in the shows? The auction also says recast? reproduction? custom clothes? I wonder.... I think I will buy her too. Might start looking very soon.

Wow! thanks for the size pics. It really helps me out a lot! Maybe I will use a riser for her. So is she really that small in the shows? The auction also says recast? reproduction? custom clothes? I wonder.... I think I will buy her too. Might start looking very soon.

I just checked the archives on Sideshow's website, on Asajj's product page and it says:

"The Asajj Ventress Premium Format figure is a stunning 1:4 scale reproduction. The figure is cast in high-quality, heavy-weight polystone, and is dressed in an expertly-tailored scale reproduction of the costume. An additional switch-out right hand to allow for empty handed display or for display with second lightsaber. Each figure is hand-painted and hand-finished, and individually hand-numbered. Sure to be a premiere addition to any Star Wars collection, the Asajj Ventress is an outstanding and eerie representation of Sith power."

So, that eBay seller was just quoting Sideshow's own product description of her. It wasn't a fake statue.

I just checked the archives on Sideshow's website, on Asajj's product page and it says:

"The Asajj Ventress Premium Format figure is a stunning 1:4 scale reproduction. The figure is cast in high-quality, heavy-weight polystone, and is dressed in an expertly-tailored scale reproduction of the costume. An additional switch-out right hand to allow for empty handed display or for display with second lightsaber. Each figure is hand-painted and hand-finished, and individually hand-numbered. Sure to be a premiere addition to any Star Wars collection, the Asajj Ventress is an outstanding and eerie representation of Sith power."

So, that eBay seller was just quoting Sideshow's own product description of her. It wasn't a fake statue.

Oh ok thanks for clearing tthings up. Sorry I was so confused. So wow that was a really good deal for that PF. Thanks again for the many pics!

When was ventress released? I hear people said something about a news letter? Was it like one piece or a lot of pieces? I'm looking for an ex version of her now.

Back