Asajj in 20-25

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how mine will be posed... if / when I get her... and if Dooku is ever made.

Asajj.jpg

I've been not signing up here for a long time, but now that she's coming out, I had to do it. So hi. This is my first post.

And I can't believe she's almost here. :love

It'll be interesting to see the character further developed in the new series. My main following of Star Wars is film/tv, only special cases do I do books and comics, so my only taste of Asajj is the first CW cartoon.

Those were the only places I got Star Wars from too, but I wanted more Clone Wars and ended up reading the Dark Horse graphic novels. She's all over those, and her part in the story gets a lot bigger. She and Obi-wan have it out for each other something wicked.

She turns up in some of the Del Rey novels too. Easily my favorite villain after Vader.

Vader is my third favorite villain. Maul is first, and Asajj is a VERY close second. Asajj and Maul will be together in my display.

I like Asajj the proto looks really good - but personally I find Dooku as character quite boring I idon't think I will bother with him when he gets released even if I do get Asajj.

Those were the only places I got Star Wars from too, but I wanted more Clone Wars and ended up reading the Dark Horse graphic novels. She's all over those, and her part in the story gets a lot bigger. She and Obi-wan have it out for each other something wicked.

She turns up in some of the Del Rey novels too. Easily my favorite villain after Vader.

very true. she gets a lot more press time in the books during the clone wars. she's still my least favorite of the sith, but that only because she wasn't in the movies. IMO all the sith are equally cool in their own ways.

Hey devil, its good to see you in here. :duff

:duff Thanks pix. It's good to be in here. I think I needed someplace a little less stressful than RS. Not so much the SSC forum, but I get myself in a lot of jams elsewhere. Of course, who knows how much trouble I'm in for around these parts :blissysmi

very true. she gets a lot more press time in the books during the clone wars. she's still my least favorite of the sith, but that only because she wasn't in the movies. IMO all the sith are equally cool in their own ways.

Yeah, but she's hot.

Wow. I'm on the wait list too. I wonder just how many, like myself, had second thoughts about this one after passing it up.

Wow. I'm on the wait list too. I wonder just how many, like myself, had second thoughts about this one after passing it up.

I did. At first I just order the reg. Then a few months later I figured what the hell, couldn't hurt. And it didn't! I recommend the waitlist to anyone! It really does work. Right up until the end too. Because my Boushh Leia exclu. just converted last Thursday. I cancelled her though. Somebody can have the gun.

Back