Statue Arwen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Sideshow Ex Arwen arrived a couple of days back. Finally got around to making some room to open it. Edition size is 05/500. Pretty happy with it!

I have received mine (Exclusive one) last days too. The exc head looks enaugh good (I prefer don't look the images of the repainted one becouse that head looks extremely good), but the regular head looks terrible (anyway, I'm going to use just the excl. one). The statue is much better than on the images...I'm very happy, too

Date says 20 February, was just bit confused it came so late.

And when I first saw the email name "shipping confirmation" I though "Hell yeah, this must be Boromir.." ._."

img0346eo.jpg

Received the exclusive today and all i can say is that it looks much better compared to the photos I've seen. While the ex head is good I have the lazy eye issue on the regular head. Do you think sideshow would send me a replacement if I contact them?

fyi if someone is looking for a repainted arwen, there is 1 for sale at a very reasonable price...

Last edited by a moderator:
Think of buying one and re-painting the eye's,would like to know if it's worth it.
Would love to hear your thoughts.

Hi all, I received an Arwen statue today. The arm and statue look like they were glued together by someone then removed. This resulted in the statue and arm chipping a lot of paint and with glue residue on the pieces.

I am suspecting this is not normal?? I have emailed Sideshow.

Thanks.

I purchased one of these statues last week and the arm (non sword arm) is separate from the body with chipped paint and glue residue.

I am going to assume this is not normal? I emailed Sideshow...

View attachment 56763

You are indeed correct Hastur :wave that is not normal. :(

Sorry to hear she arrived to you in such a state. :monkey2

Good look with Sideshow...I'm sure they will look after you. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

Looks like a simple glue fix. If there is no other visible damage when you reinsert the arm, I'd just glue it back in place.

This happens time to time where a weak glue joint vibrated loose during shipping. I have this happen to several statue I own. Couple drops of super glue gel and you're good.

Ok thanks guys. I suppose a partial refund from Sideshow and some gluing by me would work...

Looks like a simple glue fix. If there is no other visible damage when you reinsert the arm, I'd just glue it back in place.

This happens time to time where a weak glue joint vibrated loose during shipping. I have this happen to several statue I own. Couple drops of super glue gel and you're good.

And people find this acceptable? :horror

Back