Artoo custom works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now start with layers of acrylic washes and pastel coloring.
IMAG1945-1_zps09d8ba96.jpg

IMAG1948-1_zpsa789ef44.jpg

IMAG1949-1_zps8c945f7b.jpg

IMAG1955-1_zpse8cd8a93.jpg

IMAG1961-1_zpsf502c03d.jpg

:goodpost: Great sculpt.

Paul Allen next? :yess:

Finally got back into my FC figures. Still a long way to go, but worthy of throwing up some pics.
Rainman coat and boxers, Hasbro legs modified to fit HT Slim.

Snap Artoo! Had no idea you did custom work. HASBRO legs?? :horror

From what figure?

I customize too when I get the chance, which is usually far and few these days. No idea which Hasbro fig Shorty? Legs are close but not exact color match. I picked up a ton of loose Hasbro bodies just for the legs. You can get the bodies for like a $1 a piece. Most of the body colors don't come close to any other companies though. :monkey2

Forgot to update Angel Face too. I'm a big procrastinator when it comes to painting. :(

WOW! Your work is amazing.
Seriously i bet you are one of those guy's whom can make just about anything out of nothing.
See's the potential in anything.
And the dust buster/dirt devil work is stunning.
And you weathering skill's are the best i have ever seen.

You are amazing!

Somehow I have missed many, many pages of awesomeness!

Love the Panzer Samurai customs and your work on Fight Club is epic! Can't wait to see what's next :rock

i bet you are one of those guy's whom can make just about anything out of nothing. See's the potential in anything.

Thanks guys. I loved it in the early days when there wasn't much available and you had to scratch build whatever you wanted. There were a few guys in the early days doing amazing things with little available that got me thinking that way. Seeing the beauty in anything available, and seeing the world in 1/6 scale.
Still having fun figuring it all out. More to come hopefully sooner than later. :impatient:

Re: rfr5671 Custom works

:rock
Angel Face looks brilliant man. I've been through here many times admiring your work and hoping to see some updates on your Fight Club customs. Did you make the hat above in the pics or did you find it off another figure?

Re: rfr5671 Custom works

Thanks guys! I love being able to continue doing this even though it gets tougher to find the time every year.

Did you make the hat above in the pics or did you find it off another figure?

Hat came off of a Russian figure, (forget the company) that I picked up loose on Toy Anxiety a few years back.

Got started on my new Angel face using the HT Goblin Franco head! Such a different look compared to the previous version. Also reworking a bunch of the Brothers Production (turd) glasses into something more useable. So many projects going on at once!
:gah:

That is funking awsome !!!!

Just inspired me to get a hat and robe .

I haven't stopped by this thread in a bit but that Angelface looks great. Looking forward to seeing it complete.

Working on Angel Face V2.
Not sure if I like Jake Gyllenhaal or James Franco better? I'm, going to try another version with real hair using another Jake head to see how that looks as well.

Working on Angel Face V2.
Not sure if I like Jake Gyllenhaal or James Franco better? I'm, going to try another version with real hair using another Jake head to see how that looks as well.

You're killing me Ross!
Awesome work as always.

Back