Premium Format Article: Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jean Grey - Jim Lee Era

Yep and also the body slight lean to the front. I am afraid it will fall off the base someday . So i put it back in the box for now.

Still has an estimated delivery of mid/late September. His trader rating is legit so I guess there shouldn't be too much worry.

Im going to paint her eyes this weekend Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 2.21.14 pm.jpg

I folded and purchased a regular. I can always snag an exclusive when people start getting bore.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Got an email saying my waitlist will convert, but not until Saturday.

What are the chances it will be someone else's reject? I really want it but not if there was something wrong with it and because of customs fees to the UK even if i return it if there is something wrong i will be out of pocket.

I wish there was a way to move her arm. It bugs me that her outstretched hand and line of focus are going in different directions. They should be lined up. If she is using her powers she would be focused on the person she is using them on. Hopefully her pose issues aren't as bad in person.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Sure the pose is a little wonky, her hair is more brown than red, and at least one of the portraits should have had painted eyes (I'll probably have them done at some point), but this is quick nice looking in hand. No time to pose with Cyclops, and back in box for storage.

m9aeiu.jpg

k1utyb.jpg

great pic

magneto looks great and all, but I think Ill wait for a Sideshow PF instead

man o man I wish they'd do an archangel as well.

great pic

magneto looks great and all, but I think Ill wait for a Sideshow PF instead

man o man I wish they'd do an archangel as well.

Same here, really hope Sideshow comes out with an updated Magneto PF.

Here's a quick picture of mine. Personally, I like the regular head better than the exclusive. Unfortunately, the exclusive head peg does NOT fit at all, and I was afraid to apply added pressure to get it to fit, so getting a replacement from sideshow. Other than that the statue is pretty flawless 10/10 for sure.

Ps. Ignore the ghetto cyclops glasses. Since I purchased the exclusive head on ebay and didn't have the hand, I attempted to sculpt my own. My first ever attempt (it shows) :lol
11222579_10206552933293307_6691903393518844469_n.jpg

Back