Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Thanks guys....Yeah a little pricey...today... but if Dooley keeps up his track record it could go for more down the road. Not that that is my intention ... I collect rare and limited Edition pieces also so it's right up my alley lol, and once I put my mind to something I try to carry through....
But in all honesty if someone had bid $600.02... they would have won it lol... That was my limit...
Cheers
Mcdee

So I am guessing you will be showing this off on the "SHS sucks" facebook page,lol Just so you can let folks know you beat Dooley?

So I am guessing you will be showing this off on the "SHS sucks" facebook page,lol Just so you can let folks know you beat Dooley?

I'll definitely be doing that, but I didn't beat Dooley.... He still owes me one ! LOL
Mcdee

Well,if he ever ponies up a figure, then you will have 2. 700.01 divided by 2 makes them 350.00 and half a cent each. Kind of makes it a little more endurable,lol.

Well,if he ever ponies up a figure, then you will have 2. 700.01 divided by 2 makes them 350.00 and half a cent each. Kind of makes it a little more endurable,lol.

I have my doubts he ever will...I believe he has enough parts on hand to make up about 10 of these Nathans, If he caught wind of this auction I'd put money down saying he's making some up right now and heading to ebay....
Mcdee

Thanks guys... should be arriving over the next few days...
Andy you and I have the only 2 out there.... which is sad to think Dooley let things get this way.
He still owes me one and I expect him to fulfil all the orders...
Mcdee

This arrived today, 6 years 2 Months and 12 days after I ordered it.... Of course it didn't come from Dooley ( he still owes me one) I had to get this off Ebay.... In the Rare cabinet it goes.... Thanks Lin ! ... it really is a beautiful piece and has a nice heft to it , due to the rubber used, but why he just didn't use a generic figure blank I'll never know... ? You can't see any of the body anyway, so any detail he put into that was useless
Soooo 2336 days later I get one... hell that's only 28¢ a day....
Again thanks Lin for giving me the opportunity to own this !
view pictures on this Face book forum
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1248236175272915/
Cheers
Denis/Mcdee

SO . . .

Does this discussion thread still need to continue since there is some "closure" for probably less than five individuals regarding this figure while the majority are still screwed by Dooley? This is like one of the longest running discussions of a sham product that has now been proved different, but still a sham in terms of business transparency and lack of business ethics by Dooley.

Last edited:
I can see him making a few up and selling them on ebay though....saying Tom stole them... lol
Mcdee

This arrived today, 6 years 2 Months and 12 days after I ordered it.... Of course it didn't come from Dooley ( he still owes me one) I had to get this off Ebay.... In the Rare cabinet it goes.... Thanks Lin ! ... it really is a beautiful piece and has a nice heft to it , due to the rubber used, but why he just didn't use a generic figure blank I'll never know... ? You can't see any of the body anyway, so any detail he put into that was useless
Soooo 2336 days later I get one... hell that's only 28¢ a day....
Again thanks Lin for giving me the opportunity to own this !
view pictures on this Face book forum
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1248236175272915/

Cheers
Denis/Mcdee

I am not able to see the group linked here. I’d like to know, am I blocked from this group, and does it have anything to do with being one of the few who received one?

Last edited:
Just checked and looks like you and others were accidently blocked but you are now reinstated...
Nothing to do with you getting one at all, most were happy to see them finally getting released !
Too bad he didn't even put a few out per month that would at least show he was trying, but it has now been over 6 months and not a word from him.... everyone left on that forum are getting a little cheesed....

Denis/Mcdee

I wish Dooley wasn't a poopy head.

I wish he would stop the hold up on the release of figures from a great horror anthology that is under represented.

But since neither of those things are likely to change....

Howabout NECA releasing 7 inch figures of this?????? They seem to do great on everything they do. So...WHY NOT CREEPSHOW? ARE YOU LISTENING NECA???

I wish Dooley wasn't a poopy head.

I wish he would stop the hold up on the release of figures from a great horror anthology that is under represented.

But since neither of those things are likely to change....

Howabout NECA releasing 7 inch figures of this?????? They seem to do great on everything they do. So...WHY NOT CREEPSHOW? ARE YOU LISTENING NECA???

--

MEZCO can probably make a superior 1:12 scale version at this point.

Back