Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost interest in the figure long ago. In fact have lost interest in much of the 1:6 hobby. So I’m slowly going through my collection and selling some stuff off. The auction is mine, got rid of most of my horror stuff long ago. Plus just getting done with a home remodel and can use the money selling what I can.

I just placed a bid, bottom line I've wanted this since I ordered it over 6 years ago....Still furious the way Dooley has handled this situation.
Mcdee

If this is obtained for less than $600 I will be surprised. Seeings as many people are like you McDee, and want the figure despite the turmoil associated with it, it will probably be the subject of a last seconds bidding frenzy. I will be nothing more than a slightly interested observer.

If this is obtained for less than $600 I will be surprised. Seeings as many people are like you McDee, and want the figure despite the turmoil associated with it, it will probably be the subject of a last seconds bidding frenzy. I will be nothing more than a slightly interested observer.

What do you think the whole DD Pennywise set would go for at auction ?

I lost interest in the figure long ago. In fact have lost interest in much of the 1:6 hobby. So I’m slowly going through my collection and selling some stuff off. The auction is mine, got rid of most of my horror stuff long ago. Plus just getting done with a home remodel and can use the money selling what I can.

Good luck, I'd be doing the same at this point. It's a cool figure, but like you my collecting tastes have shifted a lot in 7 years. When I first ordered I had a ton of zombies and other horror related stuff and he'd have fit right in. Now, just a few heavy hitters remain.

Not to mention if I could turn a few hundred dollars in profit from this fiasco, all the better :duff

Well, if he's paying attention, he could offer one at a time on ebay and give people their refunds from the proceeds,lol.

I'm really surprised he hasn't entertained this idea. Could you imagine the outcry from those hundreds of people he already owes a kit too(and rightly so) He would have to do it through Tom lolol..... and then tell everyone that' Tom' stole some Nathans and is selling them from some 'war zone' somewhere ... Laugh as I might, I wouldn't put it past him...
Mcdee

I'm really surprised he hasn't entertained this idea. Could you imagine the outcry from those hundreds of people he already owes a kit too(and rightly so) He would have to do it through Tom lolol..... and then tell everyone that' Tom' stole some Nathans and is selling them from some 'war zone' somewhere ... Laugh as I might, I wouldn't put it past him...
Mcdee

Me neither.

It's prolly Dooley pawning them off on ebay. :lol

While I could see some thinking that, I assure you I’m not. Actually going through much of my collection and selling it. Too much stuff, too little space and interest anymore. I have a feeling even if I still had a large zombie/horror collection the bad taste this whole thing has caused would have caused me to eventually dump it anyway.

Man you NAILED that !
Mcdee

Congrats! I was thinking this could come in around $600... sucks though someone who likely already paid $100 for the figure had to pay another $600 to get it :lol

As far as I could ever tell there was only one other figure that got shipped out; be funny to see if that ends up on eBay now as well. If another one pops up I could see it selling for even more.

Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Yeah for real. Happy for you man. But damn.
As long as you are happy. All that matters.
Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Thanks guys....Yeah a little pricey...today... but if Dooley keeps up his track record it could go for more down the road. Not that that is my intention ... I collect rare and limited Edition pieces also so it's right up my alley lol, and once I put my mind to something I try to carry through....
But in all honesty if someone had bid $600.02... they would have won it lol... That was my limit...
Cheers
Mcdee

Back