Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....Distinctive Dummies started making figures, and at last count has made 120 different figures with runs of 75-100 per figure. We have had two Presidents in the US, my kid moved out, friends who were waiting on the figure have passed away.....time's up. SHS would earn respect if they simply filed bankruptcy and told people: "Hey, we messed up. Sorry. Here's your money back." then offer the raw head and hands as do it yourself pieces. But he would have to send them COD (if thats still done) because there's no way in heck anyone is going to send him money up front anymore.

I'm Order Number: 585
Date: 3/24/2012 9:54 PM Over 6 years and entering the 7th year.... Wonder if this Dooley jerk and **** Head Studios figure to wait out the Statute of limitations on this one ?

Just noticed his Instagram is now set to private. I guess too many people asking about their Nate. lolol
Keep running and hiding you fool....
someday buddy....
Mcdee

Well I'm into year 7 of this scam artist taking my money and sending me nothing .....

Mcdee

What I think is horrible is he has produced NOTHING. NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. But he has prevented anyone else from doing ANYTHING in 1/6. Even customizers like Betomatalli (sp?). He has truly caused himself to be one of the most despised businesses. People actually might be more angry with him than they are with re-casters. That's quite an achievement.

I'm not going to lie... my hopes were raised a bit when there were semi-regular updates. Even if it was just excuses the effort was encouraging... but it's now been 6 months since the last FB post. I've sent a message through FB and email and never got a response.

man i feel for you guys
im farly new to the 1/6 scale hobby but eveyone ive met and talked to in the 1/6 scale world ive always gone out of my way to mention dooley, his compnay, his ********, and his attitude
its not much but the more people get to know what hes done will mean his reputation (if theres any left) will keep suffering

Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

A few months ago he said he wanted to clear up any rumors that were floating around about him closing shop and stated he wasnt going anywhere.
He might as well close up shop now after this mess.. he wont have any customers that will Give or trust him with more money..

What a joke..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally... a guy named Mike just posted this "Truth" on the SHS FB Page... He said "I'm sure some of you still holding on to some sort of hope you will be getting figures from this guy will not like this, BUT WAKE UP. You've been screwed over. You aren't getting a Nathan, or anything. Chalk up that monetary loss as a leaning lesson and just be glad it was only $100. Move on and hope that someone, someday will actually make a Nate."

Finally... a guy named Mike just posted this "Truth" on the SHS FB Page... He said "I'm sure some of you still holding on to some sort of hope you will be getting figures from this guy will not like this, BUT WAKE UP. You've been screwed over. You aren't getting a Nathan, or anything. Chalk up that monetary loss as a leaning lesson and just be glad it was only $100. Move on and hope that someone, someday will actually make a Nate."

i think we all pretty much feel the same about that
what i and im sure many more want to see from all this is dooley held accountable for not just the money but all the ******** and lies hes told everyone
yet apparently hes still doing custom jobs for people and still has a fanbase which blows my mind

Yeah... not really a "truth" at this point; I think we all know what's going on here :lol

It's a lost cause. Good for the one or two guys that got a figure; that thing is probably worth quite a bit more than the $100 they put into it :lol

sSI7hjE.jpg

This one is not mine, but I am watching it with great interest. Surprised it only has 8 watchers and 1 bid at this point.

I imagine some folks still want it despite Dooley's mess. I am not one of them. The whole fiasco has prompted me to vow to never pursue this item for my collection.

I lost interest in the figure long ago. In fact have lost interest in much of the 1:6 hobby. So I’m slowly going through my collection and selling some stuff off. The auction is mine, got rid of most of my horror stuff long ago. Plus just getting done with a home remodel and can use the money selling what I can.

Back