Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read that last night. And there are STILL people thinking they are getting their, figure..............from Brian...........this decade.......

I find the claim that figures are "being shipped" a bit hard to swallow... I've heard of 2 in collector hands, that's it. According to the order numbers I should have been somewhere in the first 25 figures to be shipped and I haven't heard a single peep about my order.

I've written off the $100 I paid 5 years ago so I have nothing to loose at this point, so I keep waiting. But any glimmer of hope is long, long gone.

" I'm very sorry for the confusion some trouble makers have caused you."
There he goes again blaming the "Trouble Makers"....The ones, like me, who have waited almost 6 years and are pissed off because this Thief has kept our money and told us flatly we won't be getting anything because of our attitude....Can you believe this piece of work???

He's a hoot! If he took that act on the road, he could make enough money to refund everybody, wakka, wakka, wakka.....! Seriously though, I am saddened that we won't see Nate...or anything else from SHS. meanwhile, he has the license tied up from what i understand. Whioch means...maybe no one else can make anything 1/6 scale figure wise either, I guess? "Where's my cake?" indeed,lol.

So he takes these long breaks in between responding to customers emails and questions and pops up blaming the troublemakers? Never seen anything like this before.

Someone just wrote "Brian, i hope you understand everyones frustration. 5 years is ALONG time to get a figure we were promised to ship in,at the most 1.
I understand things happen but we/I see you making plans on other projects. Please put forth your efforts on Nathan and reward all the poeple that never lost faith in you.
"

NO !....How about you send EVERYONE who PAID a Nathan or a refund !
This isn't about FAITH!!!
It's a Bloody business transaction.....Not a Popularity contest.....
Mcdee

He's a hoot! If he took that act on the road, he could make enough money to refund everybody, wakka, wakka, wakka.....! Seriously though, I am saddened that we won't see Nate...or anything else from SHS. meanwhile, he has the license tied up from what i understand. Whioch means...maybe no one else can make anything 1/6 scale figure wise either, I guess? "Where's my cake?" indeed,lol.

Pretty sure he lost the license a while back and apparently is still granted to continue to make Nathan figures since it was "in production". So someone else can pick up the license and he really can not go on his suing rampage anymore...

Brian is a POS. Not only has he taken money from people and not delivered the product, but he continues to string them along just so he doesn't have to own his screw up. I would bet, many of those "still waiting" would be OK with a statement that tells everyone they are NOT get their Nate

Pretty sure he lost the license a while back and apparently is still granted to continue to make Nathan figures since it was "in production". So someone else can pick up the license and he really can not go on his suing rampage anymore...

This is interesting to know, Papito....because I happen to know of someone who CAN deliver. Someone who was recently asking about acquiring the license to pick the ball up. The one that Dooley fumbled with. Let me relay this message to him.

I don't follow anything on Facebook, so I don't know the ins and outs of the whole situation. What I don't understand, if it's true, is how can he can say you are not getting a figure because you haven't been supportive. Whether you've been supportive or not, if you paid you get the figure or your money back. He's not making this figure out of the kindness of his heart; it's a business transaction that went south. Make the figures and send them out to all that paid. Don't make the figures and refund all who paid.

Oh Man I needed a good laugh.... Someone just posted on his Facebook Page...
If you have an extra Nathan please let me know!!
Where do these people come from?????
Mcdee

I don't follow anything on Facebook, so I don't know the ins and outs of the whole situation. What I don't understand, if it's true, is how can he can say you are not getting a figure because you haven't been supportive. Whether you've been supportive or not, if you paid you get the figure or your money back. He's not making this figure out of the kindness of his heart; it's a business transaction that went south. Make the figures and send them out to all that paid. Don't make the figures and refund all who paid.

That's exactly what the THIEF said to me...
Mcdee

This is interesting to know, Papito....because I happen to know of someone who CAN deliver. Someone who was recently asking about acquiring the license to pick the ball up. The one that Dooley fumbled with. Let me relay this message to him.

I would be all over this ! It would certainly put that Thief Dooley to shame..... I will continue to call him a Thief until he
A) Sends me the product I paid for almost 6 years ago.... or
B) Sends me a refund for the money I sent him almost 6 years ago.
Mcdee

I would be all over this ! It would certainly put that Thief Dooley to shame..... I will continue to call him a Thief until he
A) Sends me the product I paid for almost 6 years ago.... or
B) Sends me a refund for the money I sent him almost 6 years ago.
Mcdee
That's fair. You are owed one or the other. He doesn't get to just keep your money without delivery. Title is fitting until then.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back