Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

There wasn't really anywhere else they could put it though.

Why not access it under the entire head/cowl piece? Same as DX02 but it would have just needed a longer adjustment tool :dunno

Doesn't sound too complex to me and would have eliminated any evidence of a PERs control from the visible outside of the figure

Why not access it under the entire head/cowl piece? Same as DX02 but it would have just needed a longer adjustment tool :dunno

Doesn't sound too complex to me and would have eliminated any evidence of a PERs control from the visible outside of the figure

Because that was a major pain in the butt to move around and get it to look right when you couldn't even see what you were doing :lol

I loved arkham city this is great news, the gadgets look very cool, i hope i don't miss this one i've already decided that metal gear will be my first ever hot toys, after that ill probably be hooked :lol

Mind = blown.
picture.php

Thank you.

Little disappointed it's AC though. I've been wanting a 1/6 Harley from AA for a while. :(

I don't think the first ever VGM DX should be from an adapted franchise, especially the Joker whose had two already.

It should be from an original gaming franchise.

Prepare to be disappointed.

I bet every future Batman and Joker figure from Hot Toys, from this point on, is a DX figure. Whether it's Keaton, Nicholson, Bale, Ledger or video game versions.

Even Returns Batman is advertised as not only a 1/6 and 1/4 figure, but an MMS DX as well. That'll be three DX Batman figures in the line and three Joker figures if DX 2.0 ever comes to be.

Nowhere does it say that AC Batman is a DX. :huh

To RIDDICK you listen!

Not only Capt. Jack, but '89 Batman as well.

keaton-batman.jpg

Then there was Superman who started out as a DX, but ended up being a regular.

47090_424606297343_58690437343_5319683_6297286_n.jpg

Yeah jeez void. He not only buys HT's he poses and takes pictures of them too.
:nana:

Thank you.

Little disappointed it's AC though. I've been wanting a 1/6 Harley from AA for a while. :(

Wouldn't matter. Harely probably won't happen anyway so you'd only be more disapointed when they didn't make her from AA if they had the AA license.

That doesn't mean anything. Its just a teaser. As mentioned above, plenty of these have ended up DX when not a DX originally announced, or in CR Supes case, he went backward :lol

So what stuff do you guys want with this figure (That we have yet to see)?

For me, I hope that it's a DX, accessory wise:
-Remote Batarang (Standard and sonic are already shown), a PERS head with 3 faces (control stick accessible through mouth area), an LED "Detective Mode" head, Batclaw, Cryptographic sequencer, REC, Freeze Grenade, smoke bombs, and the disruptor. I think it would've been cool if the Batclaw came with two attachable barrels to make the ultra batclaw, but for some reason, that got left behind at the Asylum.

Maybe they'll release different versions of Batman down the line since he gets banged up as the game progresses. Personally I'd rather see different characters than just different versions of Bats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back