Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

How bout no rubber suit.

...is patiently awaiting the day that he wakes up and finds the specs and pics on his computer.

I'd say we'll get a bad quality magazine scan first.

I'd say we'll get a bad quality magazine scan first.

Can't wait for the magazine scan, bro! :clap I'd take that than seeing nothing for months now, close to a year. :(

Any minute now Hot Toys will not show this or the others announced before or around the same time as this. :(

I want proto pics of this figure so bad!!!

Me too!:gah:
I thought when I saw this bumped back to first page that there would be a pro to pic.:gah:
Hopefully NYCC.

Any minute now Hot Toys will not show this or the others announced before or around the same time as this. :(

Damn, Nova :lol you need to take it down a notch with channeling out your negativity on all the HT threads man :lol

Me too!:gah:
I thought when I saw this bumped back to first page that there would be a pro to pic.:gah:
Hopefully NYCC.

:exactly: because this year Sideshow will be in attendance so hopefully we get a preview there....I too will be there and if I see this nothing will prevent me from hugging the display case :pray:

Sideshow won't be in attendance, but will be doing a smaller SDCC like reveal type event.

Ill be @ Nycc is sideshow really going to be showing some stuff off?

Via the usual FB, milk magazine scan, Japanese ad scan

Dammit, Hydeous, you manipulated my tiny dinosaur brain. I was so focused on these words, that I thought you posted a picture from "the usual FB, milk magazine scan, Japanese ad scan", and I was going crazy trying to figure out why it wasn't loading...and then I found out that you were answering a question, and my hopes and dreams were dashed.:monkey2 :lol

Dammit, every time I see this thread bumped, I think I'll actually see some kind of update! :gah::lol

Dammit, every time I see this thread bumped, I think I'll actually see some kind of update! :gah::lol

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Dammit, Hydeous, you manipulated my tiny dinosaur brain. I was so focused on these words, that I thought you posted a picture from "the usual FB, milk magazine scan, Japanese ad scan", and I was going crazy trying to figure out why it wasn't loading...and then I found out that you were answering a question, and my hopes and dreams were dashed.:monkey2 :lol

Yeah, welcome to the club. It got bumped for the first time in about 2 months a few days ago, and I said to myself "this is it :D"
But boy, was I wrong.
Dissapointment wasn't the word.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back