Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

The cape looks like the same material used for the DX09 cape.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

Rubberman to the rescue?

Now bring on Harley.

That's.........alot of rubber

Hate to say it,but I can't help but feel a little disappointed in what I'm seeing
I waited so long for this and It's not doing anything for me.:dunno

Hopefully it's not long before we see joker.
It's strange that he isn't there....

That's.........alot of rubber

Hate to say it,but I can't help but feel a little disappointed in what I'm seeing
I waited so long for this and It's not doing anything for me.:dunno

Hopefully it's not long before we see joker.
It's strange that he isn't there....

If it has the durability of the DX09 then I'm not worried. I think I might be the only person to have stretched the articulation to its limits. :lol

Rubberness of the costume and terrible cape aside, he looks great.
The head sculpt is perfect and even has articulation in the right place!

I feel the rubber needs to conform to the body more. I'd rather have to see joints than having that **** bunching up. Damn it. Hope it improves before release.

:ohbfrank: this looks a lot like the melting parts on my Comedian figure...
batmanmelting_zps6abca8cb.jpg

The cape seems to bunch up oddly near the end, unfortunately this will probably make regular standing poses seem weird.

:ohbfrank: this looks a lot like the melting parts on my Comedian figure...
Why did they even give him rubber underpants? Didn't they appear to be cloth in the game?

Am I the only one here whos not impressed by the figure?

The amount and the thickness of the suit really bothers me. And Im willing to bet its gonna leak and deteriorate just like ED209, Comedian etc.

That looks pretty cool, despite the prototype QC issues. Hopefully he comes with loads of gadgets, I can't wait to see HT's official reveal!

Not a fan of that Rubber suit.I understand why they decided to go with a soft rubber body.To have some room between the body and suit for the joint movements,doesn't restrict the articulation much.But that method makes the whole suit look anything else than it did in the games.Like i said earlier...To keep a good movement in the joints,and game accuracy,they should have sculpted a new body and used thinner fabric,like it's supposed to be.

Shame really because the Cowl looks outstanding.PERFECT.

Hope they change things before actually releasing him. Everything is great, except for the weird shape the rubber makes and the loose (how do you call it?) upper/underwear.

Rubber briefs. Honest.

Love how this came out after I got the neca origins batman. Im glad we finally got this

He Looks fantastic. It's a shame I don't like his steroidal like design, because other wise it's al
Oat the perfect batman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back