Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Only thing I may want from that is the headsculpt.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

when I said "More Iron Man" I was being sarcastic .. turned out it's real

More Iron Man!

981810_10151513306557344_1904325122_o.jpg

Just awful they might as we'll cancel everything all they do is Im it's getting ridiculous now .

when I said "More Iron Man" I was being sarcastic .. turned out it's real

More Iron Man!

981810_10151513306557344_1904325122_o.jpg

Are you freaking serious???!?!
Who the hell wants that? They must have messed up the translation for the word "Hot" meaning "Iron Man". :slap

I actually use to love Iron Man. Then I started collecting Hot Toys. Now I hate Iron Man. The end.

I actually use to love Iron Man. Then I started collecting Hot Toys. Now I hate Iron Man. The end.

I know what you mean. I actually hate the Iron Man movies now, because of Hot Toys and the fanaticism that they have for that franchise :lol.

I know what you mean. I actually hate the Iron Man movies now, because of Hot Toys and the fanaticism that they have for that franchise :lol.

At least that means un-revealed figures will be at Ami-con, hope Arkham City figures are among or i'll flip my nut :gah:

That happened to me. When IM3 got close to release i got back into him. Now it's happened again :lol

You get so sick of him seeing him you just don't wanna watch the movies anymore.

Where in the hell is this figure? Jeezus....

Are you freaking serious???!?!
Who the hell wants that? They must have messed up the translation for the word "Hot" meaning "Iron Man". :slap

They should include this with the figure:

xud4.jpg

You'd think one of the dudes who met Howard Chan at SDCC would've asked him something about it.

You'd think one of the dudes who met Howard Chan at SDCC would've asked him something about it.

Maybe it wasn't a concern this could be scrapped due to the new game maybe they will focus on that design.

I find this idea that the current eternally delayed figures are cancelled to do the new one instead to be foolish

They've been going back to old movies lots of times, making them years after release or making old ones like Whiplash MK2 amongst the IM3 figures.

It's HT and it's Batman, it may take some time but HT would never shelve a Batman or Ironman project, history shows they can't get enough of either of those two heroes.

It's HT and it's Batman, it may take some time but HT would never shelve a Batman or Ironman project, history shows they can't get enough of either of those two heroes.

It's one of there VGM line which is pretty dead.doesnt matter if its batman or not.

It's one of there VGM line which is pretty dead.doesnt matter if its batman or not.

I really hope that isn't true. It may be a video game figure, but it's Batman in his comic-style suit and tons of weapons/accessories. They also teased what looked like a mostly complete Joker figure from this series.

I doubt it'll be at Ani-Com thanks to the Iron Man overload, but hopefully by the time Arkham Origins comes out we'll see more.

Good gracious. I have never felt more suspenseful than I am, now. SDCC is over, and this is it, and I'm nervous as ****.

It would be their own fault. They waited far too long to reveal any new info on this figure, but instead focused on the Avenger/Iron Man craze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back