1/6 Article: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Suicide Squad Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used points on this, so I’ll likely just turn around and sell it. Should have resisted the urge to get another Harley the moment I saw the knees.

she looks creepy. a cheshire cat smile.... and some kind of uncanny valley effect somehow.

Re: 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

F$&k this!! How could they mess up the only other decent portrayal of Harley in the film...I am not cancelling but I am so effin disappointed.

Boy oh boy I wish Hot Toys would’ve made the classic jester Harley instead. Would’ve been the perfect companion piece to tuxedo Letoker, like Belle Reve Harley sort of was to Arkham flashback Joker.

9b5ef6e696ef6ecbfd7c287db6323574d5b79c40_hq.gif

This Harley has no “companion piece” Joker figure, so I wonder if that’ll hurt sales a bit.

……

Body still looks boxy. This dress should flow on her body; the plastic pseudodress does anything but that. Its not sexy or tantalizing. It makes her look fat, and then we have those knees. HT really needs to rework their "female" body.

They're terrible at consistency with their bodies. They'll use a perfect rubber body for training Gal Gadot then use a fugly jointed body for another character with exposed arms/legs. Sad!

Margot with big hips and big chompers. Reminds me of her in that SNL librarian sketch where she gets nastier and more gross...LOL. love that one!!

Award for worst 2018 figure...?

Maybe the hs is salvageable if used on the others Harley,but from the neck down is really the worst I’ve seen in a looong time...

Hideous! Would have to get a seamless body to even consider displaying that.

Back