Article: Corrose's Collection...The Beginning!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Collection...The Beginning!

alb-IMG_0179.jpg

alb-IMG_0186.jpg

alb-IMG_0182.jpg

She-Hulk is great! congrats. :rock

Congrats on Daredevil and great pics. :clap

Thanks everyone. I still need to get some photos of my Enterbay IP man, thats also one I just added to my 1:6 collection.
Im getting to the point where my primary display space can probably hold about 2-3 more good sized pieces. Beyond that I have a couple more auxiliary spots where I can place statues. Beyond that I'll be swapping in and out what goes on display and being a little picker about what I PO.

Great Daredevil Score and Pic's, really like the way you implemented the Elektra white version to give you the Ghost of Elektra look, Congrats Corrose

Met Romita Jr. at the Dallas Comicon Saturday and got his sig on one of his exclusive con prints of the FF and Spidey. Bout a 2 hour wait, but Romita is that awesome!
Also got Tim Bradstreet and Thomas Jane's sig on one of Tim's Punisher Prints

IMG_0386-romita.jpg

IMG_0382-bradstreet.jpg

Congrats on DD, nice score!

Congrats on the Scores Corrose did you swing by the Capstone Comics booth, the store went but I was there in spirit

Funny you mentioned that, I remember you saying you worked there, and I did go by their setup. Since I didn't know your real name I felt awkward asking, "Hey, is one of you Colossus?" :wave

Back