Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Backstage Pass - TF Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Collectible Figurines (Team Teaser Shown

Had there been any Hot Toys figure/s based on a Marvel Studios movie that was teased but never actually got made? I don't and can't recall any.

Loki, from the first Thor movie.

EDIT: Beaten!

I would still buy that version... :(

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Collectible Figurines (Team Teaser Shown

Do we know what that unpainted part next to the Starlord head is ?

I thoght maybe it was an open version of his mask, like this
Starlordmask.jpg~original

And I hope Starlord figure come with this thingy
Starlord1.jpg~original

Starlord2.jpg~original

Re: Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - backstage pass

Oh, so we got one. Thanks for the info guys! But back then, the Marvel/Hot Toys relationship wasn't as hot as it is now, I suppose. Pre-Avengers HT and Marvel were just Iron Man-deep. At least since Phase II of the movies HT's released every figure they teased.

I can see Hot Toys making Rocket as a part of a Rocket Raccoon 2-Pack, with one figure wearing the prison outfit, just so they can justify pricing it $200+.

A 2-pack might be seen as a financially sound option because they could get some extra use out of the unique body mold they've made. There's also the option to do Rocket's 3rd outfit from the scene where the team is walking towards the camera.

Yep...........gonna need the whole set.

I'm hoping we get two heads. One with light up eyes, and the other has a multi part removable helmet. Kinda like loki's helmet. That'd be cool

Wow. These look awesome.

Might just end up with Star Lord though. Maybe Ronan, if they make him, and I love the character.

Re: Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Backstage Pass

Cool teaser.....since nothing coming from DoFP and ASM2 being a dud IMO, I have a few.WS items on PO. I hope this movie is good so I can add to my PO list.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Collectible Figurines

As excited as I am for this movie, this figures don't really do much for me. We'll see when we get closer to finished products and not protos.

These guys are going to look great together on a shelf. Such diversity! :D

They look great and I will get Nebula if HT makes her.

Woo. Green skin, Rubber arms and rooted hair. I could handle the rubber arms, but rooted hair kills it.

Rocket Racoon FTW regardless, I'll get him and Starlord likely.

Any chance of a Thanos figure, since he will be appearing in GotG?

Judging by the backstage pass photo, it looks likely Rocket and Star-Lord will be the first figures to be released, based on the fact they are the most complete looking.

Any chance of a Thanos figure, since he will be appearing in GotG?

I would think it's extremely unlikely, he's more likely to be the main bad guy figure for the Avengers 3 line.

If there are any baddies made it'll probably be Ronan and Nebula.

just Rocket Raccoon for me

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Collectible Figurines

I'll probably get Rocket for sure and maybe Star Lord. The others will depend on how much I like the film

Back