Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Backstage Pass - TF Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Collectible Figurines

Because it's a freaking raccoon. With a gun. And a crapload of attitude.

I am not getting why Malgus is still visiting the figures threads while he only feels pain whenever he sees visible joints.

Oh well, I'll save up for a 1/6 Batista, a 1/6 Rocket Raccoon, and a 1/6 Zoe Saldana anytime.

I used to hate Rocket Racoon, but he's steadily growing on me. That clip above is awesome. Groot looks like a really pissed-off Ent. Love it!

Wow that looks so badass! I am very excited to collect this line, especially since I wasn't crazy about The Avengers and passed on that line.

Was a figure shown?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Two pack please Hot Toys. Get it done.

gif-animado-los-guardianes-de-la-galaxia-1.gif

give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif

Sweet. And I've reserved space in my house for the HT GotG team

I hope HT has it in them to make the entire team. If they learned anything from the Avengers line it's that we are completest and will eat that up.

I see RR and Groot being a two pack too.

I am hoping Bradley Cooper doesn't mess up the voice, but regardless, these figures are certainly must haves.

I am hoping Bradley Cooper doesn't mess up the voice, but regardless, these figures are certainly must haves.

Rocket's CGI looks good so the voice is the only concern I have now. Vin Diesel only has to say "I Am Groot" in a few different ways so he should be able to manage that :lol

Rocket's CGI looks good so the voice is the only concern I have now. Vin Diesel only has to say "I Am Groot" in a few dokfferent ways so he should be able to manage that :lol

From the looks of that GIF, it looks like he'll be doing some screaming as well. I think he can handle that. He has a good raspy voice for Groot.

From the looks of that GIF, it looks like he'll be doing some screaming as well. I think he can handle that. He has a good raspy voice for Groot.

Yeah, I think he'll be fine. Despite the reputation of wrestlers being terrible actors I think Batista should be OK as Drax as from what I've read of the comics it's not like he's a character that will make any long speeches or anything.

Here's a cool story about the raccoon that was used for Rocket's motion capture, turns out he was from a rescue centre,
https://www.oreoandfriends.co.uk/animals/oreo-the-raccoon/

Yeah, I think he'll be fine. Despite the reputation of wrestlers being terrible actors I think Batista should be OK as Drax as from what I've read of the comics it's not like he's a character that will make any long speeches or anything.

Here's a cool story about the raccoon that was used for Rocket's motion capture, turns out he was from a rescue centre,
https://www.oreoandfriends.co.uk/animals/oreo-the-raccoon/

Wrestlers terrible actors? *cough* The Rock *cough*

Back