1/6 ART + SCIENCE ACTION MAN 50TH Anniversary 12" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice figs and review Skull!

I get your excitement! Tomorrow, I'm getting the two new Estrella Falcon from Brazil. One is the Amazon exploratory and the second one is the turbocopter figure. They look awesome according to the reviews!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice figs and review Skull!

I get your excitement! Tomorrow, I'm getting the two new Estrella Falcon from Brazil. One is the Amazon exploratory and the second one is the turbocopter figure. They look awesome according to the reviews!

Outstanding, congrats, I only managed to score the turbocopter guy, they sold out so quickly, box art is awesomeness!!

38613965762_c2897bf1da_b.jpg

Yeah, I saw that on their Facebook. That is just awesome advertising. I wish Hasbro would take note and resurrect the line. Sadly this seems like an impossible dream at the moment.:(

I would like to see something from Hasbro and not anymore of those modern rehashes from the 25th anniversary line ether, the retro 12" stuff is awesome but I would be happy to see and all new approach to GI Joe, something new to re-launch the line for the next generation, new style, new characters, new media presentation and new toys, move on from the ARAH line to something different like they did in the past, going from full realistic military to adventure then to the ARAH line.

Time to adapt, overcome, innovate and re-launch the next phase of GI Joe, if not the future of GI Joe will be rehashes of old stuff till no ones interested anymore...

Back