Art Figures Saves - pre-order now at VikingPlayground.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a distributor and do not directly deal with Art Figures - I can't really speculate on Art Figures production numbers. It is probably safe to say though that they are not making all that many of them - probably much less then a regular Hot Toys run these days. Will it be a holy grail? If quality is there, it could be - in the end, it's not so much about the production numbers, as about the quality.

Alexei

Alexei,

Just curious, is Art Figures making more of this figure than the previous two? I mean its quite obvious you are ordering more than of it than the previous two and I was wondering if they anticipated the higher demand or if this will end up one of those Grail items until HT makes one because of a really low edition size.

I personally think the figure looks great and is a steal for the price. And the head is near HT quality too so he will fit right in with the other HT Marvel characters :banana

Back