Art Figures AF-15 Heavy Armored Special Cop - He is the Law!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you would rather pay around 250? For something that might not even end up as good as this looks?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Exactly! Sorry but I couldn't give two ****s if its licensed or not. This is a damn fine figure.

I ordered from a US seller on Ebay, selling at a decent price (IMO) of $140 shipped, using a CC. I feel like I have pretty good protection if things go south. I hope this gets made, but was maybe just a little too good to fly under the radar.
I saw a US seller on eBay as well and was tempted; I sent a message to them to ask if they thought they'd have any issues getting it and they messaged back with something along the lines of: they're going to rename it somehow and ship it in different pieces to avoid customs copyright.

It was kind of a weird response that didn't make me feel any better. :/
Not sure how legit of an answer that is.

I saw a US seller on eBay as well and was tempted; I sent a message to them to ask if they thought they'd have any issues getting it and they messaged back with something along the lines of: they're going to rename it somehow and ship it in different pieces to avoid customs copyright.

Because Art Figures will do that... That's crazy talk.

As for me, I don't give a **** if it's bootleg or not, so long as I get one! If they want high end companies to make it, they better take their fingers out of their asses and move, because how many Dredds are there on the market? They have a license and are even too stupid to make anything out of it! Just like the Broccoli woman and the Bond license. They're sitting on gold and are too lazy to even get up and use that gold!

As for me, I don't give a **** if it's bootleg or not, so long as I get one! If they want high end companies to make it, they better take their fingers out of their asses and move, because how many Dredds are there on the market? They have a license and are even too stupid to make anything out of it! Just like the Broccoli woman and the Bond license. They're sitting on gold and are too lazy to even get up and use that gold!

WTF is the Broccoli woman :dunno lmao

Avoid that seller, they're talking out their rear.

Barbara Broccoli. She's the heir to Cubby Broccoli and produces the Bond movies. She refuses to licence the Bond likeness for the 1:6 market. She's the reason why, since SSC, no officially licensed Bond has ever been made!

I wouldn't deal with any sellers through eBay that do pre-orders. First off it isn't allowed as per eBay's policies even though they don't always enforce and stop all of them and most of the time these sellers could rip you off because by the time the product comes out, you are past the 45 day mark to open a claim and they got either part or all of your money.

I figured as much.

I wouldn't deal with any sellers through eBay that do pre-orders. First off it isn't allowed as per eBay's policies even though they don't always enforce and stop all of them and most of the time these sellers could rip you off because by the time the product comes out, you are past the 45 day mark to open a claim and they got either part or all of your money.
Very true. I just wasn't sure where to look since all the stores seem to be pulling pre-orders due to the whole copyright issue.

Barbara Broccoli. She's the heir to Cubby Broccoli and produces the Bond movies. She refuses to licence the Bond likeness for the 1:6 market. She's the reason why, since SSC, no officially licensed Bond has ever been made!

Wow what a *****, how stupid, or ignorant is she, or maybe even just plain spiteful!

:lecture some folks have a go-to seller on eBay that they can trust for preorders, but yeh, I never, ever PO from eBay.

Wow what a *****, how stupid, or ignorant is she, or maybe even just plain spiteful!

I think she's simply uncultured, oblivious to the pleasures of action figure collecting.

Have any of you on here had any dealings with KGHobby.com? I had my DAEDD p/o with OSB and all the copyright malarkey started so it's looking like that's a dead end. Unless a miracle happens!!
KG have it at a decent price too. So I'm thinking bout buying it from them...as it would be my first order with them just wondered people's opinions and experiences.
REALLY want this guy in my collection

I've only bought one figure from them, which was a full-amount up-front preorder a year ahead. They delivered, and they seem to have built a good reputation for themselves. They will quickly raise prices to exploit demand though, so if this figure is released, don't expect the price to stay where it is.

Have any of you on here had any dealings with KGHobby.com? I had my DAEDD p/o with OSB and all the copyright malarkey started so it's looking like that's a dead end. Unless a miracle happens!!
KG have it at a decent price too. So I'm thinking bout buying it from them...as it would be my first order with them just wondered people's opinions and experiences.
REALLY want this guy in my collection

I have bought 5 or 6 figs from KG and they have never let me down, Their Facebook still says they are selling this guy.

So is this across the board or are some dealers still offering this guy? I'm getting confused now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So is this across the board or are some dealers still offering this guy? I'm getting confused now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

James-Franco-Confused-Look1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back