Art Figures AF-15 Heavy Armored Special Cop - He is the Law!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's up with alterego and their shipping prices? they're charging nearly $18 to ship this - seems a bit steep. i think i'll go with timewalkertoys on this one.

Got my order in at Timewalker... No debate on this one. I have a feeling missing out will come with a hefty price tag later on...

Sallah

sosososososossosoSO excited.

Most exciting thing in ages... I love Dredd. One of the best comic movies of all time. Instant cult classic. What the hell took so long? At least it looks great, accurate and will be a steal of a price. I hope Anderson can get made too.

Art Figures have struck gold making a Dredd from the 2012 movie, ok its not licensed but who cares it looks amazing. Really enjoyed Dredd 3D. Its a shame it bombed a bit at the cinema, I doubt another Dredd will be made. :dunno

it's as licensed as it needs to be because it says "DREDD" on his badge. and his face is covered so there's no worry about AF not getting the likeness down because they usually suck at that. (all the characters look related like they are eachother's cousins and brothers lol) .

Other than that their quality is ACE. And the PRICE! Happy day indeed.

it's as licensed as it needs to be because it says "DREDD" on his badge. and his face is covered so there's no worry about AF not getting the likeness down because they usually suck at that. (all the characters look related like they are eachother's cousins and brothers lol) .

Other than that their quality is ACE. And the PRICE! Happy day indeed.

No kidding. I saw Nick Cages little brother in the biochemical expert.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Dredd was one of the last properties left on my 1/6th scale "must have" list. Super excited for this to arrive!

Sallah

No kidding. I saw Nick Cages little brother in the biochemical expert.

I own that figure and unless it's head is turned to the left, I don't know who the ****, it's meant to be.

Still looks snazzy with the Connery figure and rocket.

Yeah me too. Well that and Back To The Future figs. :exactly:

For me, the last few are-

Batman Returns (if Hot Toys ever remembers they have the license)
Reeve Superman villains- Zod & Luthor (if Hot Toys ever remembers they have the license)
Di-ck Tracy movie figures (stupid forum filter)
1990 Ninja turtles movie figures

Dredd along with these would pretty much finish me off on collecting.

Sallah

I haven't ordered anything from them. I think the shipping options are a bit high even with the $5.00 discount

I have 2 pre-oders and one delivered item from Vantage. The delivered figure arrived very well packaged and quickly via priority USPS w/ tracking. They post somewhat regularly on this board and send out weekly newsletters.

Anyone else ordered from Vantage Collectibles for anything before?

So, monkey depot charged the full amount with paypal (I thought I read that they will notify me when then order was on route in order to charge). No biggie, but, has any if you dealt with them before? It's my first time, and we all know pp doesn't cover anything past 90 days.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, monkey depot charged the full amount with paypal (I thought I read that they will notify me when then order was on route in order to charge). No biggie, but, has any if you dealt with them before? It's my first time, and we all know pp doesn't cover anything past 90 days.

Thanks.

I've only heard good things. I placed an order through them and misread it too and was charged. They voided it for me. It was a credit card charge though.

I'll probably end up getting from them. they are great to deal with.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back