Art Books -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same, my copy arrived; funny cause there isn't a lot of art in it; just a lot of production set photos and stills from the movies.

Looks like an interesting read; and trust me, there is quite a bit of interesting text in this book.

Same, my copy arrived; funny cause there isn't a lot of art in it; just a lot of production set photos and stills from the movies.

Looks like an interesting read; and trust me, there is quite a bit of interesting text in this book.

There's quite a bit of text period. I couldn't believe how a.) huge and b.) filled with text this book is. It's going to take forever to go through! (in a great way)

Just ordered this from amazon. After briefly skimming it at my local bookstore, I knew that it would definitely need to be explored further. I'm also really wanting to pick up the "The Dark Knight Manual" book. It seems almost like a viral campaign in a book.

EDIT: By the way, for those who want to purchase the "The Dark Knight Manual", it's once again available on amazon for $21.95. :rock

I just picked up the "Art and Making of The Dark Knight Trilogy" book and wow - this thing is a seriously good read. It is an encyclopaedia of all three films and the production processes that went into all three. It is extremely high quality and I recommend this to every Nolan Batman fan.

Yeah, I adore the thing. It's a classy looking book, it's put together very well, and it's very thorough, as well as beautiful.

Got these from my parents for my birthday :rock

P8110005.jpg

P8110006.jpg

P8110013.jpg

P8110015.jpg

Also picked these two up a few weeks ago…

P8110023.jpg

P8110018.jpg

Received my copy of Art of Monsters Inc today from Amazon. I was really suprised when I saw it back in stock, this book has been selling for hundreds of dollars.

Strange that the publishing information at the front of the book still only mentions 2001. I checked it because I assumed it would be a new edition.

Also received the fantastic World of Dark Crystal book. Published in 1982, it's a brilliant collection of art and design from one of my favourite films.

Crystal1.jpg
Crystal2.jpg

Crystal3.jpg
Crystal4.jpg

Here's a pic of the copyright page. I'm not bothered if it's a reprint, I'm just happy to have it to complete my Pixar Art Of collection.

MonstersInc.jpg

You have a 5th printing. But you're right, it's nice just to have a copy in your collection.

Back