Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nei Ruffino
403ed581da16daf79626d8fda6e19593-d65rvqt.jpg

Cool, just lovely! :hi5:

something diff, but i think its really cool :D

rominette_fant_art_by_gueuzav-d32lsyx.jpg

This is the one I was talking about. It took me forever to find this age again. Anybody know who the artist is? I have a felling this hobby could be more expensive than 1:1 stuff. But I love it... just the same.:yess:

I know right. Lots of underlying subliminal stuff I there. Beautiful women can pull anybodys strings, they have it so easy. Hahaha

You can be sure I'll continue to visit and post pics of pin-up artwork, even if I'm one of the only ones. :lol

I'm just gonna post a few more for now. :monkey3 I consider this Pin-up art myself....I guess it's a hybrid of Anime and Pin-up. These are from the artist Shunya Yamash ita (I had to space his last name out cause of the filter on here. :lol I'm not using a curse word or anything, that's just his name.) and I really love his stuff, probably cause I love Anime as well. Hope you guys like them. :D

Yama28.jpg

Yama37.jpg

Yama2.jpg

Yama32.jpg

I love this art, does anybody know if he puts out anything commercially? I looked on ebay and a google search, but nothing turned up really except for some figures based on his work. Please, any help would be much appreciated.

I love this art, does anybody know if he puts out anything commercially? I looked on ebay and a google search, but nothing turned up really except for some figures based on his work. Please, any help would be much appreciated.

I dont think he does unfortunately. I dont see many japanese artist selling their artwork or even doing prints. Plenty of manga artist that I would love to by art from.

Back