Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have to make a first post it might as well be in here.

Please explain the use of the gif that represents rolling on the floor in laughter, Divide by Zero. We all take our pin-up art seriously around here. Very seriously. :impatient:

I took it for flatout making fun of the artwork posted above. Hence my initial reaction.

Sure he may not like the piece, but that can also be explained by a normal post maybe offering some critisism or whatever. Flatout laughing at a work of art is insulting to the artist, the work that went into it and the time it took to create the artwork.

Danger Girl Trinity #1

drawn by J. Scott Campbell

colored by Nei Ruffino

Ooh, I really like that one!!! :rock :clap

If you have to make a first post it might as well be in here.

Please explain the use of the gif that represents rolling on the floor in laughter, Divide by Zero. We all take our pin-up art seriously around here. Very seriously. :impatient:

I'm sorry if I didn't read what was happening correctly.
I thought that he thanked you for posting those awesome pics, and then you thanked him by posting one of his artworks. I thought it was cool, and witty. Unless I'm completely wrong. Apologies.

I'm :( now that I have offended. I've been an admirer of this thread for some time now.

I thought that he thanked you for posting those awesome pics, and then you thanked him by posting one of his artworks. I thought it was cool, and witty. Unless I'm completely wrong. Apologies.

I'm :( now that I have offended. I've been an admirer of this thread for some time now.

No sweat, DbZ. It's all good and thanks for the explanation.

:welcome1: to the thread! :wave

Haha! That's exactly what happened, don't worry about a thing I was just messing with ya.

Welcome to the best thread on the internet! :hi5:

biggrin.gif

Seems I have an apology to make.
Sorry for my reaction to your first post, I misread it.

Thanks for explaining and welcome to the Freaks!!! :wave :duff

I've been in the south for most of my life and I don't recall seeing a nightgown looking like that. Ever.

Wish I had, though. For, y'know, reasons.

Back