Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shadow_clan___wondercon__finished__by_squirrelshaver-d5zkjae_zps60c5fd6c.jpg

I love this colored version! :rock

Jump'n Jehoshaphat! :thud: :drool :drool :drool

art amazing sexy great coloring

Good first post! :clap:clap:clap

That's a cool piece of art!

Then who???

That's a good question...

I hear a lot of people say Gina Carano. She certainly has the body type and she did a fairly good job in Haywire. It might be too early to know if she's a good actress or not... She hasn't been in a whole lot of things...

Other actresses I think could work are Lynn Collins. She was good as Dejah Thoris. And since John Carter won't get any sequels (shame on you Disney) she has time for a new franchise.

Also there's Jaimie Alexander, who plays Sif in the Thor movies. I think she would make a pretty good Wonder Woman as well.

I hear a lot of people say Gina Carano. She certainly has the body type and she did a fairly good job in Haywire. It might be too early to know if she's a good actress or not... She hasn't been in a whole lot of things...

Other actresses I think could work are Lynn Collins. She was good as Dejah Thoris. And since John Carter won't get any sequels (shame on you Disney) she has time for a new franchise.

Also there's Jaimie Alexander, who plays Sif in the Thor movies. I think she would make a pretty good Wonder Woman as well.

That is a good question, and out of the 3 you mentioned I would think Lynn Collins is a good candidate.

Gina Carano does have the proper body type that I personly like WW to have. I have yet to see Haywire. I'll likely see her in F&F6. See what I think then.

art amazing sexy great coloring

Freakin' awesome. Who did this? Need more like this haha.

Also I'm trying to find this one pic of Zatanna where she's summoning a bunch of those glove hands. Pretty sure it's NSFW-ish.

Freakin' awesome. Who did this? Need more like this haha.

Also I'm trying to find this one pic of Zatanna where she's summoning a bunch of those glove hands. Pretty sure it's NSFW-ish.

it done toolkitten mostly she does coloring projects with campbell

I agree with you on the points you make about Carano & Collins, E. :D

Alexander would do well as WW but I's rather she stay as Sif.

:love :clap:clap:clap

I'm thinking they should use an unknown as Wonder Woman. Right now, I think Hilary Rhoda is perfect physically. But she's just a model. I would post a pic or video but this is the pin up art thread not who should be Wonder Woman thread.

That Gatchaman Jun from Artgerm is awesome. I still want to see Mark Brooks draw her. He mentioned it a long time ago and no one has asked him yet. Maybe I'll have to be the one when I go to a convention.

Back